US$ 91
US$ 29
US$ 23
Trip.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsi highly recommend this hotelspacious roommarket cafestar hotelgreat hotelthe club loungetrain stationcentral locationpleasant stayroom serviceshopping mallthe hotel staffwandacitychinajackhardware
Reviewed 1 November 2015

The Hyatt Regency, Jinan is a great hotel. They serve a fantastic breakfast with a full array of western and Chinese cuisine, and even their dinner buffet was very good. Feedback to the hotel was also taken very positively.

The rooms are comfortable with a gorgeous bathroom. The bath has a deep tub and a separate shower stall with a rain shower.The bath amenities provided are of fine quality.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are generally larger
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
AuYongHY, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Jinan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Dear phototravel30,

Thank you for taking your time to share your stay experience on TripAdvisor. Our team will be delighted to read your your positive comments and we look forward to your future stay with us.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Definitely in China. Very stiff bed. Very open and modern design. If you do not smoke, be sure to ask for a non-smoking room. Breakfast in the morning was very nice and had a good variety of food. Also, many spoke English. Struggled with Wi-fi.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
AuYongHY, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Jinan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Dear Dave,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. With regards to the WIFI, we are currently embarking on an upgrade project to increase the bandwidth for all our rooms. Hope to have you back in the near future with a better WIFI experience.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I normally refrain from writing second reviews however, on this occasion given its been a while since my last stay and there have been a number of new faces working there so I thought a further review was in order.

2nd time I have long stayed here and it has become a bit of a home from home. The change in the General Manager since last visit was an initial concern, however, it proved to be completely groundless I cannot remember having a "host" and his team take care of me as well as Au Yong and his team did nothing was too much trouble and on more occasions than I can recall they went the extra mile to ensure my comfort.

Within the ranks of the management and staff are numerous members that will make any stay here as pleasant as it can be and, should I return to Jinan at some stage in the future, I will look forward to catching up with "my friends" working there.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Dear Keith,

Thank you for your kind words and I will share your comments with our team as this will be very encouraging to them. All of us are looking forward to your future visit.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Stayed in this hotel during golden week holiday in October. Very nice hotel - friendly staffs from reception, housekeeping and club lounge; spacious room and shower; comfy bed and pillow. Nice and big pool, gym with up-to-date equipment, didn't try the spa.

Breakfast at grand floor - we arrived 30 minutes before closing hour, half of buffet were empty, cooks were busy in cleaning and wrapping up, I guess that was the second day of holiday and managers/head chefs were away...??

Huge club lounge, nice service and good selection for breakfast, not as many as the big buffet in restaurant downstairs but there are attentive staffs around, good enough.

Great Shandong food in the Chinese restaurant, service, tasting and ambient are all the top range.

Walking distance to a big Wanda shopping complex (hotel is also owned by wanda but good to feel Hyatt is stick on their own standards) where you can find more restaurants, middle ranged shops, cinema, and a big supermarket.

City taxi is always available at gate, I found there were more DiDi Taxis around than Uber, 10 minutes drive to Baotu spring/city square. Buy some bread you can feed the big fish in the park, kids loved this...

A good international standard hotel in Jinan, highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Dear Cherryapollo,

Thank you very much for sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor. I will share your compliments to our team and am sure this will be very encouraging for them. As for the breakfast issue in our Cafe, I have reviewed this with our Food & Beverage team as to look for opportunities for improvement. I look forward to your future stay with us in Jinan.
Best regards,

Reviewed 1 October 2015

Excellent hotel! The facility itself is absolutely beautiful and the staff is wonderful. Probably the most accommodating experience I've ever had. Only negative was the internet speed in the guest rooms... connectivity is better in the lobby and other public places, but still a little slow (especially if you're used to very fast internet).

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
AuYongHY, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Jinan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

Thank you taking the time to write a kind review on TripAdvisor. I will make sure to pass along your compliments to our associates as we continue to work towards enhancing our guest experience. As for the our WiFi, we are finalizing our upgrade package with our vendors and hopefully you will have a different experience when you return in the near future.
Yours Sincerely