Open today: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
A beautiful park in the city

I have been here a few times now to ride my bike, but this last visit, I actually slowed down to... read more

Reviewed 16 July 2018
GeorgeN459
Shenyang, China
Great respite from the city.

This park is really great. We love taking the family here for picnics. It has a great running track... read more

Reviewed 10 May 2017
G039260
Shenyang, China
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Shenyang
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2015

It is a principle I travel by. When you end up in a new place - find a park and spend time there. This is where you find the spirit of the town or city. How the citizens treat their parks will tell you who they are.

I go to Shenyang regularly on business. I specifically stay at a hotel two blocks away from the park. Early morning I will meet the rising sun with a jog. The smile that was born on my face when I discovered this park pops back when I reach the pathways that lead through the park.

I will also meet the smiles of the early-morning runners, walkers, cyclists, chatters, anglers, tennis, tai-chi, basket ball......and the brids and trees and flowers.

Over the weekends I will spend a longer day here. I go for a long run one way and spend the rest of the morning strolling back as the park gets busier and the families arrive. And the smiles pop up everywhere.

To me there is no other experience in Shanyeng that matches my visits to Wuli Park

Date of experience: October 2015
4  Thank Callie_van_Heerden
Reviewed 20 January 2015 via mobile

I used to live nearby and I cycled to out to Bird Island every day in the summer. Nice paved path with relatively few cars and decent scenery (for Shenyang). If you're a cyclist, this is THE path you want. Speeds bumps are annoying, stay alert.

The path actually goes through several different parks along the river, which are often mistakenly referred to as Wulihe Park. They're all free of charge, so it doesn't really matter.

For serious cyclists: take the path to Bird Island then turn north to ride the hills around Qipan Shan, or continue east to Fushun. You can easily do 100km on relatively decent roads with light traffic.

Reviewed 11 September 2014

if you want to read a book or enjoy some great scenery this it the park for you. You can't do BBQ but still a great picnic spot. You can even workout at the outdoor gym it has everything. A must see on a beautiful day.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Wulihe is a great spot to have a picnic, with lots of trees and the river itself. You can also stroll or ride a bike for 2 hours to reach the other end of the park. In the centre of the park you will see a huge bridge that looks like a heart. There are also street sport equipments. A very relaxing place in Shenyang.

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I loved walking through the park to enjoy nature in the middle of the city. Peaceful and quiet most days, with only a few joggers, cyclist and fisherman on the riverside.

Date of experience: May 2014