All reviewsbreakfast buffet isstayed hereone nightstar hotelnon smoking roomfront desk staffcleanlinessheavilyenglishchinacityairportamenitiesgym
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is good for business travellers because they provide shuttle going to office. There are also restaurants around and the mall is walking distance.

The room is clean and comfortable.
Breakfast has many choices and delicious.

I commend this hotel when they remembered my birthday and gave a cake during my first stay. That was very thoughtful.

Overall, I highly recommend this hotel in Changchun.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel features a lot of amenities like gym, spa, pool and a pastry shop.
The breakfast is a good mix of asian and western food. The dinner buffet is very tasty, especially for sea food lovers.
The clean rooms have a good size and feature a modern design. As most of the guests are Chinese, some of the staff is struggling a bit with English.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank René M
Reviewed 23 July 2017

At the time of check in, there was no non-smoking room available although I booked a non-smoking room. The reception upgraded me to an executive level room but it was also a smoking room, and I was asked if that room was OK because the reception said usually an executive room does not have smoke smell. Once I arrived to the room, the room had quite strong smoke smell and I came back to the reception to change the room. Then the reception gave me another upgrade to a non-smoking suite room, which was very good offer and of course the room did not have smoke smell.
I appreciate the flexibility of the hotel because I definitely would have headache if I could not get a non-smoking room.
Cleanliness of the hotel was OK. The breakfast was also very good considering average in China.
As overall, I was very satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Gordito_pobre
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I come several times to Changchun, it's always nice to stay at Jin An.
Rooms aer clean, Jin An kitchen on floor 2 serves delicious food, for morning and dinner really recommended. Several times there are promotion coupons available for the dinner buffet.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed there one night. The room was very clean. The staff spoke English and the breakfast was, by Chinese standards, very good (read: they had a nice choice of Western breakfast options). Also, our airport transport was arranged efficiently. Very good value for money!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family