“Ok for getting western food”

Blue Frog (Plaza 66)
Ranked #18 of 972 Restaurants in Wuxi
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Nothing special and not cheap, but big portions. The food is ok, the staff friendly and you have even the opportunity to sit outside.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 25 March 2018

For Hamburgers that taste like HOME and the most Cheeky Blue Frog Ice Tea (LIT), head on over to Blue Frog! Any Day of the Week will do... But, Mondays are Special, since you get TWO of those Delightful Hamburgers for the Price of one! Happy Hour lasts from Dusk 'til Dark (8pm). So, be sure to get in that last call for cheeky Alcohol!?

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I've been here numerous times and it is always a welcomed change. The staff was pleasant and attentive. The food was cooked the way I like it. The restaurant was busy as it was Friday night and dinner time, yet the wait for drinks and meal was well within reason. I had the mushroom burger with Swiss. My friend had the same. Both enjoyed our meal. The restaurant was well lit and comfortable.
I'm always satisfied with The Blue Frog. Great restaurant and great staff.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Drinks - cocktail is good, but the soda we ordered were tasteless.
Food - under cooked and cold. We need to wait for more 30 mins to serve the extra blue cheese that we ordered.
Service - they need to pay more attention to the customer and their requests.
Ambiance - it’s good to hang out

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I just needed some beef, so I ordered a tenderloin steak. It was very good, and though pricey, $40 US Dollars, it was a nice break from the Chinese food I usually enjoy. the restaurant is located at directly next to the 66 mall. I ate there is summer, and enjoyed the meal outside on a table.

Date of visit: June 2017