1,447 results
All reviews residence club outdoor pool international plaza excellent hotel high level of service chinese soup star experience well trained staff zhongshan park business stay concierge staff recommend this hotel chinese restaurant cigarette smoke business traveler speaking english club room
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I enjoyed my stay in the New World Wuhan Hotel. The room and bathroom were very spacious, the airconditioning worked great too. However, this hotel says it had high speed wifi, but I had trouble getting a good connection. As this is a luxury hotel and also known for having many business people, I didn't expect the Wifi to be this crappy.

The staff were very friendly and spoke English very well. They were also very helpfull when I had any questions.
The location of the hotel is quite good. It is near big shopping malls, and a 10 minute walk away from the nearest subway station (Zhongshan Park, Line 2, which connects to the airport and Hankou railway station). There are also a lot of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2018

There are so many foreign guests, so the staffs are used to treat them.
There is a Starbucks in three-minute walk distance, and there are Japanese restaurants in five-minute walk, but there is no convenient store around it, and the bar in the hotel closes at 11pm. So, if you arrive this hotel in the night time, it is a bit inconvenient.
The hotel is clean, safe, comfort enough, and the price is reasonable, and the breakfast in the first floor is good.
You can reach to the nearest subway station by walking about ten minutes, which goes to the Wuhan airport, and you can also go there by taking a taxi. It will take about forty minutes and it costs about 120 CHY.
I always stay this hotel when I visit Wuhan for business, and I don't want to try to stay other ones because the hotel is comfort enough for foreigners.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
ExecutiveOfficeNWWHN, 总经理 at New World Wuhan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

We appreciate your stay in the New World Wuhan Hotel, and for providing us with your valuable feedback. We were especially pleased to know that you were satisfied with the hotel and our services and look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future. Davis Rao - General Manager.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I booked a non-smoking executive floor room (Floors 25-27). When I arrived at 5 pm, they tried to give me a room on the 19th floor. When I questioned this, the person called for the manager. The manager told me that there were not any non-smoking rooms ready on floors 25-27. I said when is check in? He said 2 pm but that executive rooms can have a late check out, 4 pm. I said, I don’t manage this hotel, you do and this is no way to manage a hotel. He said it would be another hour before a non-smoking room would be available. I had no choice. I stayed in this hotel 6 years ago and compared to then, it is looking very used and run down. People smoke even in non-smoking rooms and management can’t seem to control this. The hotel needs to be renovated. I won’t be staying here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2018

First time in this expensive hotel, very old, no view, no service, no smile. The only good thing was close to where I work. Wuhan does not have any good hotel anyway, so I am not happy what I paid, but maybe same hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Room had Outdated renovation and stuffy room with poor air conditioning. Public areas also was warm and stuffy.
Staff service was ok, location not bad. Room was not well lit. Check in was efficient. Cleanliness needs improving.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends