All reviews optics valley resort style golf simulator green area cucina restaurant wonderful resort conference facilities business activities hour taxi lake view huge hotel great buffet breakfast indoor pool laundry service business traveler room temperature the executive lounge
Reviewed 26 August 2018

I did enjoy the place. Very nice lake view and I could walk along the lake for hours! Quiet and peaceful... I also enjoyed the food there. Breakfast has some local food which made it worth trying, and fitness center was okay.Room was clean, with a upgraded lake view. Every staff was very friendly and made me feel like home.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Pinky P, 前厅部经理 at Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear houxinyu,

I appreciate your speed in bringing this issue to my attention. The comfort of our guests is of the utmost importance, and we always strive we deliver the singular luxury experiences our guests expect from us. I have since followed up with our housekeeping dept, ensuring that you and future guests are taken care of. Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope you will consider visiting us in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, with friendly staff. The place is rather big, so you can have a pretty long walk to your room.
The place serves excellent steaks and for breakfast there is wide range of choices.
Rooms are modern and spacious and mine had a very nice and powerful rain shower.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Pinky P, 前厅部经理 at Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Dutch_munchy,

Thank you so much for choosing Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley and share your experience with us.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed the stay with us and your kind compliments regarding our service and room facilities are much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back toHilton Wuhan Optics Valley in the near future.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

This hotel is an excellent 5-star resort hotel in Wuhan. They have good Chinese restaurant, great buffet breakfast at Cucina, lots of activity that you can enjoy in hotel. It's a good place for family to enjoy a relaxing holiday. The hotel itself is beautiful and clean with two nice outdoor pools. And more important is - they have friendly and helpful staffs who provided excellent service during our stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Amelie P,

Thank you for your recent stay at Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley. I hope that our inspirational environment and unparalleled serviced helped to create memories that will last long after your time with us concluded. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

My cousin from Sydney decided to make a detour to Wuhan while he & his wife are touring this part of China, I booked them this city resort hotel. The 2nd day, they confirmed this is a right choice, staffs are friendly, the hotel architect is amazing, the landscape & the lake are beautiful, natural & big enough to ride bicycle & jogging. The front desk staff even able to pick up the information of my cousin’s birthday when they used his passport for registration, sure enough a descent size cheese cake has been arranged in their room. Joey the manager in the Ex. Lounge is outstanding. Bcos of this, my wife & I decided to joint my cousin & stay one night in Hilton after my Friday work, although there were few conferences, many guests in the Bfast rest. the next morning, but the flow was smooth & so organized, staffs are helpful with plentiful of smiles, lots of local dishes that we enjoy a lot. We are planning our next trip to this relaxing hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jeff_W_Cheng
Pinky P, 前厅部经理 at Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Jeff_W_Cheng,

Thank you for your choice and your family's recent stay at Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley. I hope that our inspirational environment and unparalleled serviced helped to create memories that will last long after their time with us concluded. Thank you for your traveling, and I hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The Optical Valley Hilton Hotel has a beautiful lake view, the garden trial around the hotel is 1.75km long which is good to take a walk in the morning or jogging.
The location of this hotel is quite remote but is a nice place for business activities.
After the business hour, you can enjoy the bar and restaurant inside, or use the gym and swimming pool to be relaxed.
The quality of the breakfast is also good, they also provide local Wuhan cuisine.
This is a five star hotel for your business trip and also good for family travel in Wuhan city.
武漢光谷希爾頓酒店的環境優美,緊鄰湖畔的花園步道長1.75米,非常適合晨跑或是散步。早餐提供中式及西式料理,也有武漢道地的早點供選擇,熱乾麵當然吃得到。