1,803 results
All reviews horizon club shang palace lobby lounge business trip home away from home room service nice stay subway line mini bar health club duty manager other hotels under construction rooms are clean decent size business hotel corner room
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Wuhan Shangri La is very good . I’d like to recommend Wuhan Shangri La to my friends and colleague. And, hotel staffs are very good to us customers.
I think Wuhan Shangri La is much better than Tokyo Shangri La.
All the best

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Shangri-LaW, Assistant Director of Communications at Shangri-La Hotel, Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your experience of your last stay in Shangri-La Hotel,Wuhan. We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel services and facilities. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Nicole Cheng, Lynn Ning, Vincent Yu provided excelled service. Very nice and attentive. Food was very delicious. Service was good and clubhad wide array of food and drink options. Club was neat and very clean. Staff was extremely friendly.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Thank you for staying at Shangri-La Hotel, Wuhan and thank you for your recommendation. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our facilities and services while you stayed with us. Our team are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

People are so very helpful!
Reception and duty manager ladies, especially Ashley, are so so so much helpful!
Speaking fluent English!
Highly recommended.
I had a problem with the flight and Ashley was of such a great and smooth help! Much appreciated!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Thank you for staying at Shangri-La Hotel, Wuhan and thank you for your recommendation. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our facilities and services while you stayed with us. Our team is looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Elegant settings throughout the hotel, lobby, room, and hall ways. Decorated warmly and cozy. The gym is oversized and well equipped and maintained. Food in the Horizon Club for the happy hours from 6 to 8pm are top of the class. Wide choice of wine, beer, and liquor. Nicole Cheng is very nice and helpful. This is my hotel in Wuhan.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our facilities and services while you stayed with us. Our team is looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

As I remembered, her name is Nicole Cheng, she is very warm and considerate to host me. Every time, she is smiling to me and offered to me soft drink, coffee and some food.
I appreciate she is willing to service guests and tries her best to let me feel touched by her passion.
in addition to Nicole, the whole team of Horizon Club makes me feel relaxed and unusual to stay at the hotel. I recommend to enjoy it.

Room Tip: any room with well prepared things
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business