All reviews exit c great hotel subway station excellent stay the hotel staff ivy bellhop amenities lounge thermostat spg bathtub suite business english
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

No Toiletries.
I ask staff to bring Toiletries everyday.
Cannot use English.
Almost all the staffs cannot speak English.
Expensive restraint.
Not good taste and expensive.
Very close to subway station.

アメニティが無いので、毎日持って来てもらった。
英語が通じないので、苦労した。
レストランがとても高い。

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Andersen Z, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grand Zhengzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the organization.

LEO ZHENG
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Respected as platinum member, upgraded to a larger room. Free bottle of sparkling wine waited in the room for us instead of the usual fruits.
Lovely big bed but not comfortable pillows.
Small shower cubicle in width.
Executive lounge looked dated, the evening drinks and selections of food alcohols were poor, had a feeling of just supplying to get bye. Non of the small little luxuries you might expect with SPG.
Breakfast on the 1st floor was basic, nothing that stood out, and many times empty dishes not refilled.
Staff were polite.
Located in government office area, wth exit C of the underground near by.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Andersen Z, Manager at Sheraton Grand Zhengzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for choosing Sharaton Grand Zhengzhou as your stay. We provide you not only another great stay but also a new perspective on our destination and on the way that you see the things around you. We hope that you enjoy the hotel facilities and hospitality. We will report your comments to managment level, hope we are the first choise when you come to Zhengzhou!

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I stayed overnight to go to an International School fair the next morning. It was impossible to get my suit pressed as I had checked in after 6pm, but I took care of it myself with the iron and board in the room. This made me miss happy hour in the club section, so I missed out on that too. Dinner downstairs in Feast restaurant was great! Ms. Ivy was such a help for me! I hope they have a special meal planned for NYE as I plan to go back. I also loved the omelette station during Feast's breakfast buffet. My new favorite hothe in Zhengzhou.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Andersen Z, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grand Zhengzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your feedback, and we will continue improve our service, we are looking forward for your next stay.

Best regards

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located in the newly developed eastern district of Zhengzhou. It happens to be in the neighborhood of the new Zhengzhou University hospital, where I spent the whole day admiring the state of art equipment and comfortable environment. The staffs are all very friendly and eager to please. I was upgraded to a very nice suite at check-in because of my platinum status. The executive lounge is well decorated, breakfast and evening cocktails are served at the lounge. There is a subway station next to the hotel. The provincial government’s office is right across the street. It is very nice to walk around the neighborhood. It was also very nice to the local residents coming to enjoy the hotel restaurants and other facilities, which had been a sign of improving living standard of ordinary citizens and prosperity of the country.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Andersen Z, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grand Zhengzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Best regards

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Ivy checked me in quickly. Politely, friendly smile including the bellhop. I was upgraded to suite 803. Room was huge. Clean with all amenities, except for one heating, in the dead of winter. The thermostat read 30 Celsius, but both units were blowing cold air, and the room was cold enough for me to actually catch a cold within 30 minutes. I went to the 27th floor lounge to warm up, and the receptionist was kind enough to call the manager to put in an electric heater to the room, however the heater was not strong enough to combat the cold air in particular the bathroom, there was freezing air somehow blowing in from underneath the waterproof TV screen by the bathtub. I had to roll in the electric radiator to the bathroom to try to take out the chill.
Other than that, the staff and service was 5 star. In the future in the winter months I plan on checking out the heater prior to checking in to the room.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Andersen Z, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grand Zhengzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your suggestion,We will improve our service according your comments,We are looking forward for your next stay.

Best regards.