All reviews holiday inn express cleaning staff living room sofitel china mirror
Reviewed 25 July 2018

well, i had a room on 2 stages on the ground floor. notvery usefull.
a nightmare to choose the suitable light and to switch off everything, An alarm rang for hours because a door was not properly close. nobody did something. . the breakfast is poor and coffee was not good. Well not a nice night ...

Room Tip: allez au holiday Inn just close by.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
CPZZ2015, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Zhengzhou Zhongzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your sharing about this staying experience. we are sorry for the facilities that can't meet your needs. Hotel engineer department has to check the reason for the alarm for all the guest room to ensure every guest can live a comfortable environment .And for breakfast, the F&B Department will make a
new plan for the food ,especially for coffee, hope next time ,you can feel better.During the staying ,any questions please call "0" for assistant,we will help in time.

Thank you for your comments again.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Wife and I booked into this hotel for four nights. In general it was a very nice hotel albeit very much "over the top" in the Chinese way. I had lived in China for four years so I knew what to expect. Service was excellent and the room was lovely and comfortable. We spent a lot of time trying to negotiate the lighting system in the room. Why cant hotels just go back to simple switches near the bed and door?
Although there were "No Smoking" signs everywhere no one seemed to take any notice of the rule. When a wedding party took place near our room smoke was billowing down the hallway. There is a constant smell of smoke. I questioned the reception staff and they apologised profusely however did nothing. While I was checking out a young man standing at the counter calmly spat on the floor near my feet. Having lived in China I should be aware of this but in a "5 star" hotel I would have thought they could control such habits.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the foyer where the smoke levels are higher
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gerbilly
CPZZ2015, sales coordinator at Crowne Plaza Zhengzhou Zhongzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Dear Guest, Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback with regards to our hotel. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience due to the hotel facilites and will definitely rectify the issues that were being brought up. Rest assured that we are looking into both our software and hardware facilities, ensuring that we provide all our guests with an excellent experience while staying with us. Thank you for your precious opinions, we will reflect to related departments, we will timely improvement. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I have stayed at this hotel a few times over the years, but this time opted to stay in a studio room. This is pretty much a home away from home with two storeys of comfort including a living room and work space. It was also very quiet which gave me a pleasant working experience and I was surprised by how little it cost.

The hotel has moved on and service levels have improved. I no longer felt like I was 'the only laowai in the village' and more so just blended into the scenery.

Likewise, the local area has also dramatically improved and many of the construction projects are complete. Walking to the nearby mall and restaurant area is no longer as dangerous as it once was!

All in all, no problems recommending this hotel with five stars!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nathan W
CPZZ2015, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Zhengzhou Zhongzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with a memorable experience.
Many guests choose this hotel because of the comfortable facilities and special setup. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations.
We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The building itself is really old and tacky, but beyond that, the hotel is very nice and cleaned. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was really good, all sorts of foods. Gym and pool very nice as well.

Stayed: November 2017
CPZZ2015, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Zhengzhou Zhongzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Crowne Plaza Zhengzhou.
We are very glad to know that our staff and service helped in making your visit enjoyable. Meanwhile, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations.
Thank you again for your feedback and support and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

When you visit a Crowne Plaza hotel, you have certain expectations. Unfortunately, this hotel did not meet mine. Not that it is a bad hotel to stay in, but it is not up to pat in comparison to other hotels in China.
My room was basic and rather small. But what bothered red me is the wear in the room (see pictures). From rusty mirrors, to mold in the bathtub and broken furniture. Even for a hotel that is not new, I expect the management to make sure rooms are kept in top condition.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
CPZZ2015, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Zhengzhou Zhongzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing Crowne Paza Zhengzhou and taking your time to share your feedback about the hotel facilities.
Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused. We would like to assure you that we have communicated your feedback with the concerned department and corrective actions have been taken.
Thank you once again for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again. Thank you!