All reviews gym equipment housekeeping staff business center construction work very nice hotel buffet breakfast five star top class samantha china traffic gm comfort english asian cbd
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This was my 5th stay at Sofitel Zhengzhou, check in was slow, breakfast was very poor quality, room temp was so hot, they even told me the Air Con was switched off and I can open my window!

Sorry sofitel I’m going back to the JW Marriot.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your honest feedback.
We have upgraded our Air-Conditioning system recently but it still needs some improvements that we hope to complete by the end of this month. Please receive our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience felt during your stay.
Regarding check-in and breakfast, we usually receive lots of compliments, daily. We will therefore investigate on what could have made you feel otherwise. We would be very thankful if you could drop us a quick e-mail (H2197-GM1@sofitel.com) to let us know your name and the dates of stay. A negative review is indeed a good chance for improvement and we thank you for it.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Staff, services, amenities, food and ambiance all contributed in a satisfying stay at the hotel. Food and room service were and quick and reliable in keeping my stay at hotel memorable.

As some construction work is happening my taxi driver dropped me at the back of the hotel and it took me a while to understand how to get inside the hotel. Probably they should put a sign outside of the hotel to guide tourists about the contstruction and guide them towards the front door.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Dannysharma,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience in details. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest!
About the taxi dropping you at the wrong entrance, we're truly sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, this is a known problem and we have ordered the signs and ground arrows this month and will get it installed soon.
We look forward to welcoming you again in Sofitel Zhengzhou International and thank you again for choosing Accor hotels!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

First time stay at this hotel, very close to the Zhengzhou Train Station, but we arrived at Zhengzhou East Train Station, so it was still a 20 minutes taxi right. The hotel is modern and the hotel staff friendly and helpful. The front desk upgrade for me, but the room was a little noisy from the traffic on the street. But overall a really nice classic room. The breakfast was really nice with both local and western cuisine and the area was under a huge doom, the only down side was you have to walk down de stairs from 1st floor.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Roger,
We really appreciate you took the time to write this detailed review and even took photos at our Sofitel. Thank you!
We look forward to welcoming you again in Zhengzhou,

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel it's a very nice five star the stuff are very nice I travelled a lot around the world but like the service never ever so nice so personal I got a little bit sick the hotel send me to the hospital with their car with their reception manager I was treated and be back special thanks to missLucy miss meow meow miss low and Mr Bob Mr Peter they are real professional and nice people

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Fahhody
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Mr. Fahhody,

Thank you very much for your review and kind words!
I will share your comments with our team.
It was a real pleasure to have you as a guest here in Sofitel Zhengzhou.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

really good hotel, very comfortable, very good food especially in the ground floor. very good staff.
swimming pool is very small and sauna too cold.
by the way i recommend you this place in the center of city

Room Tip: highest floor with nice view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed review and kind words!
It is always delightful and encouraging to receive positive feedback.
I already shared it with our team. And about the pool and sauna, we plan to completely renovate it in the future.

We thank you again for choosing Sofitel and hope to welcome you again in Zhengzhou!