All reviewsgym equipmenthousekeeping staffbusiness centerconstruction workvery nice hotelbuffet breakfastfive startop classsamanthachinatrafficgmcomfortenglishasiancbd
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel it's a very nice five star the stuff are very nice I travelled a lot around the world but like the service never ever so nice so personal I got a little bit sick the hotel send me to the hospital with their car with their reception manager I was treated and be back special thanks to missLucy miss meow meow miss low and Mr Bob Mr Peter they are real professional and nice people

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Fahhody
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Mr. Fahhody,

Thank you very much for your review and kind words!
I will share your comments with our team.
It was a real pleasure to have you as a guest here in Sofitel Zhengzhou.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 December 2017

really good hotel, very comfortable, very good food especially in the ground floor. very good staff.
swimming pool is very small and sauna too cold.
by the way i recommend you this place in the center of city

Room Tip: highest floor with nice view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed review and kind words!
It is always delightful and encouraging to receive positive feedback.
I already shared it with our team. And about the pool and sauna, we plan to completely renovate it in the future.

We thank you again for choosing Sofitel and hope to welcome you again in Zhengzhou!

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2017

been here for business last october, nice big room, with all the comfort. breakfast is nice and the selection is big from asian to continental. the restaurant is a buffet and a la carte. good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Lucky

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a positive review about your recent stay at Sofitel Zhengzhou with the Trip Advisor Community.

I am very delighted to read how much you have enjoyed your stay with us, especially your praise to the professional service approach of our colleagues and our delicious food.I am sorry to hear that you didn't have had a good experience with our business Center and Gym . I am most concerned to hear that your stay with us did not meet your expectation. Your feedback has been shared with the related departments for improvement where applicable.

We are sincerely honored to receive such a feedback as our main goal is always to delight our guests and make their stay a magnifique one.

Once again, thank you very much for your comments and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Zhengzhou.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2017

First : I would like to extend my sincere thanks and greetings to Mrs. Samantha, General Manager of the hotel, for the first time I met with a Director General of this skill ..
They were really wonderful, dealing with all the staff in the spirit of the family team.
Second: The hotel is a general description, when you enter from reception a nice clean I liked very much, the corridors and carpets are clean and modern, feel high psychological comfort.
Third: The room is superbly clean, I like the daily cleaning way out,. It has a coffee maker and a kettle. And a green teapot, were full of all the services.
Fourth: The buffet breakfast restaurant, the food is varied and delicious, the restaurant has clean tables, the service was wonderful, I asked for special food for dinner and the chef prepared it for me and it was delicious, thank all the staff to meet my order.
Fifth: The Lounge I may not have used very much but it was nice and quiet, thank the workers Ms. Jasmine 1, Ms. Jasmine 2 and Ms. Purple were excellent service.
Sixth: Concierge service: They all know English and all are fantastic. The most beautiful thing is that when I ask for a taxi that is provided quickly, Mr. Bell has served me.
Finally: Thank you thank you for the Smart General Manager and all the staff of the hotel for providing me with comfort during the successful hotel stay. I thank the people of Zhengzhou City ...

Room Tip: The top floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lamyaa B
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Lamyaa

Such a lovely review and recommendation - thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Sofitel Zhengzhou.

Our passion is to impress our guests and I am truly happy that we have succeeded. Your comments are valuable, giving us new inspiration to do all our bests for our guests.We are so grateful for you for highlighting the excellent service our ambassadors offered . Your incredible words about our staff are very much appreciated.

We are more than delighted you had such an enjoyable time and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Best regards

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I must say it was a joy to stay here. I was in your hotel for 27 nights, and it Feld like a new home. My room was nice, clean and in good order, and if there was a problem. it was fixed very quickly no matter the time of day. the food was good, Don and Bob seems to have a good grip on the restaurant. The all of the concierge staff, especially bill, is very helpful, arranging taxi, help with flight and many more problems are no problem for them. the front desk with Lucy is capable for the same, every problem they can fix. special thanks to Judith for all the help you have given me, showing me around. Overall I must say Samantha you have made a very good team. Keep up the great work. I hope to see you again, Christian Bakker.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Christian B
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Christian,

I was elated to hear you were to stay with us at sofitel Zhengzhou for 27 days! Words cannot express how much your patronage means to us. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Zhengzhou International.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Please rest assured that your amazing praise has been forwarded to every related ambassadors.