All reviewsgym equipmenthousekeeping staffbusiness centerconstruction workvery nice hotelbuffet breakfastfive startop classsamanthachinatrafficgmcomfortenglishasiancbd
Reviewed 7 November 2017

been here for business last october, nice big room, with all the comfort. breakfast is nice and the selection is big from asian to continental. the restaurant is a buffet and a la carte. good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Lucky

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a positive review about your recent stay at Sofitel Zhengzhou with the Trip Advisor Community.

I am very delighted to read how much you have enjoyed your stay with us, especially your praise to the professional service approach of our colleagues and our delicious food.I am sorry to hear that you didn't have had a good experience with our business Center and Gym . I am most concerned to hear that your stay with us did not meet your expectation. Your feedback has been shared with the related departments for improvement where applicable.

We are sincerely honored to receive such a feedback as our main goal is always to delight our guests and make their stay a magnifique one.

Once again, thank you very much for your comments and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Zhengzhou.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2017

First : I would like to extend my sincere thanks and greetings to Mrs. Samantha, General Manager of the hotel, for the first time I met with a Director General of this skill ..
They were really wonderful, dealing with all the staff in the spirit of the family team.
Second: The hotel is a general description, when you enter from reception a nice clean I liked very much, the corridors and carpets are clean and modern, feel high psychological comfort.
Third: The room is superbly clean, I like the daily cleaning way out,. It has a coffee maker and a kettle. And a green teapot, were full of all the services.
Fourth: The buffet breakfast restaurant, the food is varied and delicious, the restaurant has clean tables, the service was wonderful, I asked for special food for dinner and the chef prepared it for me and it was delicious, thank all the staff to meet my order.
Fifth: The Lounge I may not have used very much but it was nice and quiet, thank the workers Ms. Jasmine 1, Ms. Jasmine 2 and Ms. Purple were excellent service.
Sixth: Concierge service: They all know English and all are fantastic. The most beautiful thing is that when I ask for a taxi that is provided quickly, Mr. Bell has served me.
Finally: Thank you thank you for the Smart General Manager and all the staff of the hotel for providing me with comfort during the successful hotel stay. I thank the people of Zhengzhou City ...

Room Tip: The top floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lamyaa B
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Lamyaa

Such a lovely review and recommendation - thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Sofitel Zhengzhou.

Our passion is to impress our guests and I am truly happy that we have succeeded. Your comments are valuable, giving us new inspiration to do all our bests for our guests.We are so grateful for you for highlighting the excellent service our ambassadors offered . Your incredible words about our staff are very much appreciated.

We are more than delighted you had such an enjoyable time and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Best regards

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I must say it was a joy to stay here. I was in your hotel for 27 nights, and it Feld like a new home. My room was nice, clean and in good order, and if there was a problem. it was fixed very quickly no matter the time of day. the food was good, Don and Bob seems to have a good grip on the restaurant. The all of the concierge staff, especially bill, is very helpful, arranging taxi, help with flight and many more problems are no problem for them. the front desk with Lucy is capable for the same, every problem they can fix. special thanks to Judith for all the help you have given me, showing me around. Overall I must say Samantha you have made a very good team. Keep up the great work. I hope to see you again, Christian Bakker.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Christian B
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Christian,

I was elated to hear you were to stay with us at sofitel Zhengzhou for 27 days! Words cannot express how much your patronage means to us. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Zhengzhou International.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Please rest assured that your amazing praise has been forwarded to every related ambassadors.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I have never stayed at a Sofitel before, so this was a new experience for me. Lucy the Director of Rooms made sure my room was in order and all was good. Don (Director of Food and Beverage) and Samantha (GM) had the Chef make a bacon hamburger pie based on a picture I showed them of a bacon hamburger pie I made in the USA (Pictures attached). The Buffet in the hotel was great, it had Sushi, Sashimi, Noodle Soup, Steak, Prawns, Lobster, Beer, Wine, and much more. And, the price is 228RMB (Approx. $35 USD). The lobby lounge was a good place to have a wind down drink or two in the evening. Mia and the other in staff there was very good and made sure all was taken care of. Judith (Marcom Manager) and Judy (Director of Sales and Marketing) both had drinks with is and made sure everything was taken care of as well. Bill, the Concierge Manager, was key in making sure everything worked great with taxis and Didi car as well as any other thing that was needed. Finally, the rest of the staff that I do not remember all their names was AWESOME and made my stay GREAT!!! Thanks to all of them!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Matt M
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Matt,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent visit with us at Sofitel Zhengzhou on Tripadvisor. We are thrilled to learn that you had a Magnifique stay during your trip with us in Shanghai. We do appreciate your high recommendation, i will be sure to share your comments with all of the team.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Zhengzhou in the very near future.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel was perfectly located to our meeting destination in CBD . Staff were very friendly and customer focused. Hotel facilities were fine- room clean, quiet etc, business Center facilities could be improved . Gym equipment needs a refresh / rethink !
Restaurants and food selection were good.
I would recommend the Sofitel as a venue if you are travelling on business to Zhengzhou.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Realmmc
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Realmmc