US$ 59
US$ 67
US$ 60
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 70/night.

US$ 73
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$ 62
US$ 52
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Jinjiang Inn (Zhengzhou Chengdong Road)(Zhengzhou)(Great Value!)
US$ 33
  • Restaurant
US$ 16
Priceline
JinJiangHotels
All reviewsgym equipmenthousekeeping staffbusiness centerconstruction workswimming poolvery nice hotelbuffet breakfastfive starspecial thanksenglish languagetop classsamanthachinatrafficgmcomfortasian
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Sofitel is together with Pullmann my favorite hotel brand to out this into perspective. The centrally located Sofitel is a classical one. Great style, very nice rooms, classy and functional with minor oversights (eg bath tub, but no bath salt or something equivalent). Very good sleep quality. The central part of the hotel is currently under reconstruction. Hence there is only one, quite pricy restaurant with a variety of foods on the 20th floor, that lacks the quality of the hotel respectively to service, menu and food quality. The hotel has a nice gym and pool. But as so often in Sofitels, you'd wish that the employees rather learn something about seamless customer service than welcoming you in French. Very competitive prices currently through online hotel platforms.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Nancy2011, Director of Marketing & Communications at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Dear howo72,
Bonjour! Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Sofitel Zhengzhou on your recent visit to the city and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel service is good. Room
Comfortable. Old part of town has all amenities nearby. Room size is smaller compare to other 5 star in the area.

Only problem is I got woken up at midnight a couple time as special service delivery from outside the hotel. Was not pleased with that at midnight considering we all had work to do in the morning.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Nancy2011, Director of Marketing& Communications at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear Goldenpiggymummy,

Bonjour! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Sofitel Zhengzhou International. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.Please rest assured that we have a complete system and procedure of registration,elevator and so on to make sure our guests' safe.

Our Sofitel Mission is innate French elegance blended with local culture to create exceptional experiences. Our refurbished rooms came to market in July 2014 and I hope you agree they reflect our mission. Designed by french interior designer Pierre Maciag and his team, the room includes the the exclusive Sofitel MyBedTM experience offering a restorative sleep with brand new custom-designed mattress and feather bed, acclaimed for their unique balance of sensitivity and support.All guest rooms are equipped with Bose sound. To match the room standard, our public areas are also in the midst of a major refurbishment, which will deliver an upmarket western buffet dining experience, the return of our famous Cantonese restaurant, and the addition of a premium high end grill steakhouse option.

At Sofitel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Director of Marketing& Communications

Reviewed 4 April 2016

This is a lovely hotel. Even though the lobby and other places of the hotel were under renovation at the time we stayed, the construction work did not create any disturbance nor affect the sleep quality of the rooms. We were upgraded to the club floors for our stay, and the rooms were nicely decorated. The most impressive aspect of the hotel is the service. The hotel staff was very welcoming and tried to accommodate all our requests on tours and restaurant recommendations. Our tours were arranged in a very satisfactory manner. One member of our party asked about where to buy Band-aids for a finger cut, and the front desk staffer took it upon herself to buy us Band-aids the next day on her way to work. When we asked for directions, a staff member took us out of the hotel and walked with us for several minutes to show us where things were. The concierge also made contact with the concierge of the hotel of our next destination, also a Sofitel, to make sure that they will help us with arrangements on our stay even before we arrived. We were all together very happy with our stay and will definitely return when we visit Zhengzhou again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Nancy2011, Director of Marketing & Communications at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Dear goodgenes5,

Nancy

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel. Impressive reception and lounge areas, and restaurant. Really cool funky modern design. Rooms really nice too and an awesome bathroom design.

Staff are very nice and helpful with reasonable English.

Will stay here again when back in Zhengzhou

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Nancy2011, Director of Marketing & Communications at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Dear Guest:

Kind Regards

Reviewed 18 October 2015

My dear knows I like Accor so we stayed at Soiftel Zhengzhou when we went there. It is very convenient to book a room via accorhotels.com and you can always find out some discount information. I booked a room with a 40% off which is great!!! and this hotel is selling breakfast at 69 now! what a good price. For me, I'm a kind of person who loves stay in room when I have to stay in hotel. So i totally enjoyed the room. I have a Bose so it feel so happy i can still use Bose sound in hotel room. I can't remember the room was 56 or what, the bathtub bathed in sunshine! And there's a tv in front of bathtub as well.
And i have to say that Sofitel Zhengzhou has good staffs. All welcoming and bonjour, smile thing make me feel so warm! they let me feel that they love their job and that service is coming from their heart. I think i should learn from that. I would love my job love my life even more! yeah!

Room Tip: Rooms on south side can enjoy sunshine more.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Nancy2011, Director of Marketing & Communications at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Dear Jenny,

Greetings from Sofitel Xhengzhou!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Zhengzhou International. We are really happy to know that you like Sofitel Zhengzhou.The hotel team certainly works very hard to keep all our guests comfortable and happy and you may be assured that nothing please us more, than to receive such kind comments from our guests and I shall be delighted to share yours with the team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Nancy