See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

As per name staff here is international - not in presence but in linguistic skills. Excellent hospitality great conferencing facilities and most importantly good breakfast spread specially for vegetarians

Room size are big
20 mins to 30 mins to airport
All in all good choice
Away from malls only negative I guess but I didn't searched for malls too

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Great place to stay. The style is not that of most western style hotels. It is definitely luxury, but, maintains a strong Chinese feel in a very good way. The rooms are very comfortable and the presentation space is beautiful.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Hotel is in the new part of zengzhou
They think on everything in the room
Hotel is very clean and luxary
This is my first time in zengzhou so it was very nice to stay in

All the facilities are very good

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2016

We stayed for a couple of nights for business trip,the rooms are perfect, clean,comfy bed and set up with lovely amenities,the location is great, close to the municipal government,staffs are friendly and efficiency, relation manager Jerry Yang directed us to the rooms with hotel facilities introduce.
The food is good with local traditional flavor. free wifi, free parking~ A fly in the ointment is my room facing the street, a little bite noisy.
Anyway, a great stay for business! recommend!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2016

It's really quite fantastic experience with its not high price for me, very delicious food in resturant and beautiful view in the room. I'd like to stay one more time with my wife if I visit Zhengzhou next time! Thank you for the help,care and welcome amenity from hotel brilliant host team, that's unforgetable experience for me and my wife.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple