See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Choose the hotel for catching an early flight tomorrow, but everything here make me surprised. The room is good, the food in executive lounge is nice. Special thanks to Mrs Vicky, I do really have a wonderful night with your cocktail.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
DaisyL830, 经理 at Courtyard by Marriott Zhengzhou Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Zhengzhou Airport and sharing your staying experience with us.

We are very pleased to see that you were satisfied with our facilities and services during your stay at Courtyard by Marriott Zhengzhou Airport.

We hope that our inspirational environment and unparalleled serviced helped to create memories that will last long after your time with us concluded.

We look forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Daisy Li
Marketing Communication Manager
Courtyard by Marriott Zhengzhou Airport

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Nice foods and environment with nice services, Vicky could make you special cocktail as warm welcome drink, great smile and friendly.
New hotel with low density since its new hotel, there is shop not far away from the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
DaisyL830, 经理 at Courtyard by Marriott Zhengzhou Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Daisy Li
Marketing Communication Manager
Courtyard by Marriott Zhengzhou Airport

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Based on the good experience of last check in, I still chose couyard !a hotel owned to marriott, Due to the temporary arrangement of this travel, the check-in was due to the shortage of rooms. Martina, who is the hotel's duty manager, helped me choose the rooms that were satisfactory, and saw me off. During this period, she also asked for the check-in requirements for many times and met them in time. During the negotiation, I also got Vicky's service for the staff of the executive lounge, which made both my clients and me very satisfied. Therefore, although the couyard is far away from the place where I work, it is still my first choice to do business in zhengzhou! The price is very reasonable

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

For a hotel near the airport this hotel is top draw . The service in the hotel was first rate and the staff are friendly and helpful . If you suffer flight cancellations or delays this is a good option. The only minus was the breakfast buffet kept running out and re- filing the buffet was a bit slow . But all in all excellent .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Superb location and food.Good value for money. Daily change of lingerie and cleaning was perfect.Food ?? you can choose from chinese traditional to europeean or american food.Al taxi service at the highest profesionalism and best cars available,Lexus,Mercedes ,BMW.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business