All reviews transportation hub convenient location the hotel manager front desk great hotel business trip kitchenette laundry goodman facilities elevator internet metro floor google exit taxis
Reviewed 26 September 2018

The staff was very friendly and always ready to help.The room was clean, quiet and very comfortable.Breakfast was excellent, hot traditional Chinese food was delicious. I highly recommand this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
julietan821, Front Office Manager at Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear manuetchegoyen,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport & your recommendation to others. We appreciate your time to write these positive comments about your staying experience with us. Looking forward to welcoming you back to our House soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

I have been a frequent guest here, for the past 2 years.The hotel is kept in great condition!The staff are very friendly and helpful.The hotel is just besides the airport terminal.The rate includes a great buffet breakfast!The hotel is 2 minutes walk from the transportation hub, including Taxis, buses, metro and limousine services.Great hotel, in a convenient location!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
julietan821, Front Office Manager at Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Brother Emanuel,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport & your recommendation to others. We appreciate your time to write these positive comments about your staying experience with us.We're so gratetful to have such wonderful guest like you. meanwhile, Please be rest assured that you compliments have been shared with our GM and teams. I hope you have a wonderful trip in Italy, Looking forward to welcoming you back to our House soon.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 26 August 2018

This is a great hotel for stop overs in Shenzhen. It is an easy 5-10 minute walk from the luggage carousels. The hotel itself is clean, comfortable and quiet. It is, however, the service that is truly exceptional.
I wrote to the General Manager, Julie Tan (whose name I found on Trip Advisor responding to reviews) to ask about the walk from the airport as I have a slight disability. From then on Julie and Goldman Wang, the Gallery Manager, went out of their way to ensure my stay was of the best quality you could imagine. It is a long story but suffice to say I was looked after like royalty. Julie and Goldman, as well as Jay, who ensured my early breakfast was perfect and who walked me back to check in, and Warren, the morning duty manager, are all examples of exemplary customer service, care and genuine warmth. For this reason I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.
The only warning I have for readers is to be sure to book the correct hotel. The naming of the Hyatt Hotels in Shenzhen is VERY confusing, especially on this site and you could end up booked into the one 30kms from the airport (which I did but this too was kindly fixed by the remarkable management team at Hyatt House)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Ms.Napier,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport & your recommendation to others. We appreciate your time to write these positive comments about your staying experience with us.We're so gratetful to have such wonderful guest like you . meanwhile, Please be rest assured that you compliments have been shared with our GM and teams. We Looking forward to welcoming you back to our House soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

I travel to Shenzhen every few months and often stay at the Hyatt House in the Shenzhen Airport. Every time I stay there the staff make sure all my needs are fully met. The staff are friendly and they are always ready to help. It takes me just 5 minutes to walk to the hotel from the arrival hall; I get a good nights rest in a quiet room with a comfortable bed; I have a great breakfast and pay what I feel is a reasonable price. My compliments to Julie Tan (GM) and her team!

Room Tip: I personally prefer a room so I can enjoy the beautiful gardens over having a runway view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
julietan821, Front Office Manager at Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear Mr.Cibene,

Long time no see. Thank you for choosing to stay at Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport & your recommendation to others. We appreciate your time to write these positive comments about your staying experience with us.We're so gratetful to have such wonderful guest like you and your colleagues. meanwhile, Please be rest assured that you compliments have been shared with our GM and teams. We Looking forward to welcoming you back to our House soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived after a late flight and what a way to spend a night. Got a very nice room which was very spacious with all the amenities needed.

The next morning waking up hungry we were delighted with the buffet breakfast, top quality mix between Western and Chinese food.

I definitely recommend this hotel if you are travelling the next day and dont want to go far. Wonderful hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
julietan821, Front Office Manager at Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear dustinemslie,