CAA Holy Sun Hotel
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Prince Inn(Shenzhen)
View Hotel
All reviewsbudget hotelunderground walkwayhong kongrailway stationborderexitcondomslowudepositchinese
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Nice hotel, and a great location near to Louho Business district...

Room little bit has bad-smell,
Not much english TV Channels, as I can't speak Cantonese....

Overall it was nice to stay at this hotel..

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel for two days. My first impression to this hotel, that it's like a very old hotel because the building looks like it was less maintained. we have to go to the 5th floor to check in. it looks nice in the lobby though. then when I get my room, it looks nice, the bed is big but a little bit hard. the receptionist can't speak english and they're not friendly to us. Answer all the question with a stern tone. at first when we checked in, the wifi was good, but when I go out and back, we can't login to the wifi for the next two days. The hotel location is nice, near the Luohu Market and there are some place to eat and shopping beside the hotel. the street food there is better and cheap.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Go Inggrid P
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Location wise it is amazing, as soon as you cross the border from Hong Kong and leave the train station is right there on the main road. You can't access it on foot however, as the road out goes through a tunnel without pedestrian access.

Very cheap, although when we saw the rates you pay there compared to how much we paid in advance we were shocked. If you are using a Shenzhen Visa and don't need to provide the hotel name/address in advance, I highly recommend just rocking up and paying the Chinese rates which are ridiculously cheap.

Rooms are...so-so. Nothing awful but nothing amazing. Very old decor, looks like it wasn't done up since 1970. Carpets are...something. Everything smells a bit dank and not very fresh. I put something in the safe and when I took my hand away it was covered in something sticky, I don't thing I want to know what it was.

Chinese business hotel and nothing else really. Good base if you're not too worried about the hotel being super nice. If you are, stay in the Shangri-La, that's just steps away from the train terminal, and probably less sticky.

Room Tip: Ask for a less sticky one if possible.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I had been here with my family in nov2013,its very close to the ferry terminal.if someone wants to come to schenzen to shop than this hotel location is ideal.overall the breakfast and cleanliness is ok..not bad..its value for money.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed here for a night. Thank God, it was just for a night.

Small bed, small bathroom, No complimentary water bottles, No Milk and sugar for tea/coffee. Staff doesn't speak English except the manager. Limited and poor quality breakfast.

Stay here only if you want to cross border next morning.

Room Tip: Room with Window
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family