US$ 91
US$ 193
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 246/night.

Shangri-la Hotel Shenzhen(Shenzhen)
US$ 55
US$ 35
US$ 25
Priceline
All reviewsthe executive loungethe large swimming poollovely presentationclose to the airportbeautiful hotelbaobreakfast and dinnerthe general managerchinese restaurantplatinum memberbusiness tripbusiness centerrooms are spaciouslobby bartaxi drivershopping malltiffany
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Room is clean and spacious. Worth a 5 stars *+ rating
Executive lounge has wide ranges of foods, breakfast n dinner, and beverages
Executive lounge staff are very friendly, Coco..Wendy... Hamine...Sofer...Sophia...to name a few of them *******************

Room Tip: Both seaview n city view are unobstructed
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
JWShenzhenBaoan, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao'an, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Joyeo2014,

Warm greetings from JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao’an!

We sincerely appreciate your valuable comments. I firmly believe that it is through our guests’ eyes for us to learn areas of improvement and develop further in our service excellence. With this, thank you for enjoying our room facilities and services that we have prepared for you.

We thank you for putting your trust in us so that we can strive to improve ourselves to the next service level. We are looking forward to seeing you again in future.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in JW Marriott Shenzhen Baoan for almost 10 days with my wife . We were honoured to be taken care by Gm Nicholas Tse . I would have no doubt after staying in this hotel to make a statement that this hotel has been managed in the best professional way and compete with the top hotels around the world and no doubt that’s why hotel won many accolades .
We were welcomed by very courteous staff of hotel and an efficient hastle free checkin . Lobby has a very grand look and has very nice outdoor view as well guest services team is happy to escort to lift every time you meet them which is very rare in many 5 star luxury hotels .
Our suite was amazing . Quality of product is very impressive , large comfortable beds , luxurious bathroom and shower amenities as well view from the room has exceeded our expectations.
Executive lounge staff is the best we ever met . Because of Executive Lounge Staff we don’t wanted to leave this hotel . They all made us feel v special and we felt staying with our family . Morning Breakfast is well spread and tasty. Chefs prepares great eggs especially Egg White Omelete . Evening happy hours is another great treat with a rotating menu .
We also went to Zuhai and surroundings of Baoan is developing and you can find a v modern shopping centre , excellent park and train station v close by .
Executive lounge staff Hammie , Wendy , Benny ,
Eric , Caroline , Martin , Lisa , Tiffany , Apple , Lily has been truly amazing .
Chief Concierge Rachel and her team Kristen , Nelson and Jason were very efficient and obliging .
Rachel is very knowledgable and first female Chief Concierge in Baoan. I needed some info and she arraged promptly without any hesitation.
Another star team under the leadership of William in Shenzhen Kitchen along with Hero who has a v infectious smile and attention to detail . Hero particularly listens very careful and has great follow up . I rate him one of the top staff in a restaurant we ever met so far . Apple who is v hard working and v caring . She is extremely professional and impressed us every time we interacted with her . She takes pride in her job and is a perfect host to take care of guests . Louis and Tim another two our favourites who went always above and beyond to make sure we get our daily preferences during breakfast . Indian Chef Nishant cooks v nice Indian Aloo parathas as well curries and must try during your stay . We also tried morning Breakfast in Shenzhen Kitchen and daily many items are on rotation . Freshly squeezed juices and fruits changed on regular basis and amazing noodle station . We had a dinner and tried excellent Koresn food station which is as good as eating in Korea .
We have already recommended this legendary hotel under the leadership of Mr Nicholas Tse to many our friends and family and we are very much looking forward to go again and again our home away from our home .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
JWShenzhenBaoan, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao'an, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Ben B,

Warm greetings from JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao’an!

Thank you very much for your warm comments and it has been our true delight to be a part of your trip experience in Shenzhen. We appreciate your loyalty to JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao’an.

It is exciting to learn that our preparations for your arrival including our services, room amenities and facilities have provided a comfortable stay for you. I will pass all your comments to our related associates. Once again, we are truly excited to learn of your encouraging comments and we will take this as a great opportunity to further improve on our JW Symphony Service to delivery service excellence.

For future visits to Shenzhen or if you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us at any time.

We look forward to welcoming you back! Thank you.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel twice - once in March 2018 and once this April 2018. Both stays were great.
The room is nice with view of the bay. The view is nicer during evenings as you will see only a bridge with lots of cars during the day. The decor is also nice with touches of modernized ethnic chinese materials. The lighting is also great - it is bright and well suited for working.
The club lounge is spacious and the food there is great. The food served at night is sufficient for dinner. And breakfast is great at the lounge - lots of variety and delicious as well.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Bangus1,

Warm greetings from JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao’an!

We look forward to welcoming you back! Thank you.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

This is my second stay at this Hotel and I stay from 10-14 days usually, so you do the math on that one...Now my go to hotel for business in Shenzhen. Convenient, clean and a fantastic staff that treat you like a special guest in their home. WiFi always working, typical but nice Hotel restaurant and close to Uni Walk Mall where there is over 100 restaurants of different regional cuisine. Staff that never stops smiling. Decent bar. Only down side they really need to work on their English as my room cleaning lady spoke better English then Room Service. Restaurant Buffet us typical but good, gets boring after a couple of days but then there is always all the restaurants at Uni Walk. I have stayed here twice this year already and am booking another long stay in May.

Room Tip: Not much to see with a Bay View room so save your money and get a City View.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
JWShenzhenBaoan, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao'an, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear TravelDocD,

Warm greetings from JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao’an! We appreciate you chose to stay with us again, and thank you for the time you spent to share your experience with us. Our hotel located in Qianhai Bay, nearby line 1, line 5 and line 11 metro station, and 10 minutes walk to the Uniwalk shopping center. Our hotel restaurant - The Shenzhen Kitchen provides a buffet with local and global food. We will change the buffet menu irregularly to ensure our food always fresh. We are aiming to provide all our guests comfort and relax experience.Hope to see you back home soon. It's our pleasure to see that you enjoyed the stay with us. Thank you for your kind sharing.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

The staff make this hotel what it is, special. The service is top notch and there is a willingness to accommodate the guests with a smile. Travelling can be challenging but when staying here, accommodations are one thing you don't need to worry about.

The facilities are great. I enjoy the breakfast and dinner buffets, the gym, and the executive lounge.

The location is developing and there are new restaurants within walking distance.The metro line is located about a block from the hotel. I usually use it to access the airport and the high speed rail station where I can travel to other nearby cities like Guangzhou and Zhongshan. I prefer it to driving in some cases due to traffic.

I tried the Chinese restaurant on the 3rd floor. Due to communication issues left and went to the dinner buffet on the 1st floor instead.

I saved this to the end for those who find it useful. I flew from the US to Hong Kong. I took the ferry from the airport to Shekou port and a taxi to the hotel. I checked in and all was smooth. I went to the executive lounge to have a drink and maybe something from room service, it was about 8:40PM. One of the staff greeted me and asked about my trip. I said I was tired but wanted to eat something before resting. He told me that he was in the process of putting away food from happy hour and that if I would like he could bring me something, I accepted. He brought a plate of fried rice with beef, Thai soup, and some vegetable curry, it was nice. As I ate the food I thought about what had happened. Eric went completely out of his way to take care of me. I didn't ask he just offered. There is something special going on at the core level of this hotel, quality service is fundamental. The level of service is way beyond my expectation. If you check my reviews you will see I have been here before and somehow they still managed to blow me away. Thanks to Eric and the rest of the staff in the executive lounge and everywhere else in the hotel!

In no particular order
@Tiffany, Daniel, Lisa, Minnie, Hammie, Caroline, Sofia,Coco and Eric

Room Tip: I prefer the bay view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
JWShenzhenBaoan, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao'an, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Ted S,

Warm greetings from JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao’an! We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience with us. Our hotel located in Qianhai Bay, 15 minutes driving distance to the shenzhen international airport. Nearby line 1, line 5 and line 11 metro station. Our hotel restaurant - The Shenzhen Kitchen provides a buffet with local and global food. We will change the buffet menu irregularly to ensure our food always fresh. There is also a 300-sqm high-tech fitness center located in the fifth floor of the hotel.