All reviews water show sea world land locked interesting hotel ferry terminal would highly recommend this hotel nice bathroom hong kong hotel is located ship seaworld shekou noise cabin taxi floor mcdonalds
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel feels so small because it’s like being on a ship. Great theme and novel but a little dated. Got a good nights sleep which accounts for a lot. Staff are friendly and helpful. All rooms are non smoking. Bathroom was very clean as was my room. I didn’t eat there just slept and left so it suited me. Close to the port and great amenities around hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel but a bit dated in areas. Rooms are nicely appointed and differnent. You can tell you're on a ship even though it's land locked. Very good breakfast with lots of choice and good serving time of 0630 to 1030.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Having spent three days in Futian Qu District of Shenzhen we decided to get closer to the Shekou Ferry Terminal to return to HongKong international airport. We booked the Cruise in on line based on its close location to the ferry terminal and star rating.
When we arrived at Sea World Square, which is a pedestrian mall, we were looking for a normal hotel building and it took us a while to realise that the Cruise Hotel is actually a large ship and the rooms are modern cabins. We were made most comfortable by the reception staff, who spoke perfect English and were eager to help. The ship is located in a large pool area, surrounded by modern chinese and western restaurants, shops and walkways. The ship has its own micro brewery on board and we tasted their brew. At night the whole area came alive with people, lights and a spectacular water fountain show every half hour.On checking out the staff arranged for transport and portered our bags to the taxi.Would highly recommend this hotel ,keep in mind that the rooms are cabins not suites.Ken and Uli

Room tip: We chose a Superior room which was more than adequate for two people
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2017

When I booked this hotel I was a little worried that it would be dated and have that lingering mildew smell, but you just cannot beat this location and I mistakenly trusted the reviews. Upon first entry, the inn looked promising. The floor and the walls were well maintained. The elevator was fine, no stench yet. Then I entered the room. The ceiling is a little low. The bed is hard but clean. The floor was awful!!!! I am sure in its "hay day" it was blue, but there were so many bleach stains it was no longer blue, more like blue with pinkish polka dots. The shower was fine, but the housekeeping had not cleaned the toilet thoroughly. That was extremely disappointing!! This hotel does have a great location, but I am not sure how it is rated so high.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located inside the old cruise ship that is docked at Seaworld.... We didn't know that and wandered around confusedly in the heat. We had arrived by taxi but unfortunately the taxi can't leave you at the door. Instead of leaving us near the McDonalds which is just a short walk away, our taxi drove around a nearby multi-storey carpark....all a bit bizarre and it didn't get us any closer.
Google maps calls this place "Curise Inn" which didn't help matters either.
Despite that chaotic start, we were impressed to "board" the ship as the reception area is lovely.
Good standards of cleanliness and comfort throughout and we had no issue with noise whatsoever during our three night stay.
Special mention for the breakfast...it really is lovely with a broad range of Western and local offerings.
The reception staff speak good English although they maintain a slightly detached, professional if not warm air. Our daughter loved the fish tank as you enter reception - they maybe got tired of her pawing the glass because on the last day we found it had been cordoned off. If I were going to Seaworld again (which I would rather not, having seen all there is to see) I would not hesitate about staying here again.

Date of stay: October 2017