All reviewsmetro stationshopping mallwifi connectivitysofa bedweight equipmentwalking streetlao jiedecent breakfastbusiness suitecomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationrooms are spacious and cleangreat place to staymodern hotelexcellent locationthe hotel staffgreat room
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I was checking –in during a rainy day. The staffs at the front desk promptly and accurately assisted to allocate my room in respectful manner. However, it is very disappointed the website of Hyatt and mobile application provided misleading information for location.

The room is spacious and tidy maintained in good conditions. The lighting is dimer than average standard which may be a merit for romantic couples. The bathroom is bright without any indecent smelling. I have no complaints on the room I enjoyed.

The free breakfast provided is not just a gimmick. This is one of the best breakfasts I tried among overall 4-stars hotels.

The hotel is sitting in a brilliant location equipped with well-trained staffs and providing rooms in good condition in a competitive price.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 weeks ago

Dear Petit C,

Thank you for taking time to share with us about your recent stay experience.

A copy of your comments had been shared to our team members for further improvement.

Regards to misleading information from website of Hyatt, our apology for all inconvenience may cause to you.

Your kindly understanding is much appreciated.

Look forwards to welcoming you back in near future.

best regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I have stayed in several hotels in Shenzhen and try to stick to IHG or Hyatt. This new property is in the middle of a busy shopping and commercial centre of Lao Jie / Dong Men Pedestrian Street. The subway station is located in the same Mall as the hotel, although you need to walk out and around to the hotel lobby entrance. The ground floor entrance is not that welcoming, it is basically a entrance with a guard and you need to take the elevator up.

If you are at World of Hyatt member, you might get a better room. My room was a lovely open plan one bedroom with desk and sofa seating, the tv is the room divider and can swivel either side, theres a nice window sofa if you want to watch the world go by and all the trains heading in and out of Shenzhen station. The bathroom is nice and functional, good shower and the usual bathroom amenities.

The breakfast features a few simple hot and cold continental items, and for Chinese they have a noodle station. It is a very limited selection if you are used to the large buffet spreads, but they have the essentials and their coffee machine is great. The restaurant is a bit like a cafe or canteen, there is a nice outdoor terrace if it is not too hot.

The gym is small and basic but the equipment is new, there is no pool.

There are no frills at this hotel, Hyatt's challenger to say something like a Holiday Inn, but it is relatively new, modern and functional. There is not much to complain about, some might say it is not budget and it is mid range, it depends on the price you pay and what category and comparison you are making. Overall, this property provides all you need for a quick overnight stay, good location, great proximity to shopping, provides a quality service that you would expect from an international group, don't arrive expecting all the bells and whistles.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear MissReviews,

It was my pleasure to have had you as our guest and I would like to genuinely thank you for taking the time to share with us a detailed account of your stay.

I appreciate very much that you took the time to share stay experience to us. A copy of comments had been shared with all team members, which it also encourage to keep good service and product.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 10 July 2018

They hotel is clean and provide all the facilities that a business traveller needs. The location near Laojie/Dongmen also makes shopping and looking for a place to eat easy. Transportation is also convenient as the Subway entrance is just below the Hotel.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Roger W,

Thank you fro your feedback.

Your valuable comments had been shared with our team members.

Looks forwards to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Running from Guangzhou to Shenzhen for my next business trip location, this time we were living in Hyatt Place Dongmen,

I did researched and I think this should be like a more "youth" and boutique style hotel.
Front office staff arranged me to 1106 room, which is good. But after I saw the emergency exit map in the room, which seems like the smallest room every in the hotel. (Not complaining, because I am not sure what is the agency booking for my company), but seems that the 06 room is just like a forced separation room from besides rooms...since there is no bell button outside...(so strange...hmm)

However, the room is still good. Clean and tidy, plus the shower is strong with good hot water, especially I was so tired from Guangzhou to Shenzhen on that day. The bed is very comfortable, and charge me power for the next day fair.

Breakfast is comparably not so much choices then where I stayed in Guangzhou, quite simple but it has still have choices of food. I have very low preference in breakfast, as long as it provided western breakfast with good taste, I am enough for giving a thumbs up.

Location is nice, Dong-men has a lot of shops nearby and a shopping mall next to the hotel, no hassles for some dining choices and shopping.

It is good for a business stay or a after-shopping stay. But as longs as the hotel just only provide Gym room, which is not suitable for the people who want to swim at all.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Nicky L,

As disappointment of room 06 type we assigned, this is our basic category you booked. Our most of popular room is speciality king room with sofa bed. That would meet your expectation.

In terms of no bell button outside, I would like to take chance to apologize for all inconvenience may cause to you. Your kindly understanding is much appreciated.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 8 July 2018

super hotel. its a self service hotel so no conceirge to pick bags to & from ur room & no room service facilities also. located on the dongmen shopping street, right over a shopping mall & walking street of luohu. the location couldnt be better for a business or tourist traveller as u hv mrt/subway under ur hotel as well as u r closer to the hk border or u take train to hk fm luohu station.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 12 July 2018

Dear Nimish-Doshi,

Thank you for sharing with us about your recently experience.

A copy of your comments had been referred to our colleagues, which keep our service and product.

Best regards,