Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen
US$ 62
US$ 51
Priceline
1,532 results
All reviewsprivate beachsea viewexcellent resortfeast restaurantbeautiful resortslarge resortexcellent weekendswim up baroutdoor swimminggreat suitefull buffetrelaxing staymorning and eveninglobby loungebeds were comfortablechange roomsthe hotel staff
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We came here to spend an afternoon by the beach. We also enjoyed the high tea at the lobby lounge. The hotel is large and has an outdoor pool as well as a beach line, super nice and so close to the city.

Stayed: May 2018
Matthew Z, 总经理 at Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear value guest,

We appreciate you taking time to share with us your experience while at our hotel. Thank you for your positive comments.

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed our sea view and high tea here during your recent holiday. Next time you are in the area, I would also recommend our Capri Italian Restaurant for Brunch. Our highly-recognized Sun, Sea, and Sand Sunday Brunch continues to be the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Presented by our executive chef, a wide selection of international and Asian cuisines is accompanied by the fresh Colombian sounds of our band, Son-Columbia.

Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated as it greatly assists us in our continuous strives for maintaining of our product and service quality expected by the Sheraton Brand. Once again, thank you very much for your time taken and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Dameisha Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Room was spacious, beds were comfortable and clean. Our room offered sea view which allows the breeze to blow into the room. We enjoyed very much strolling on the clean beach in the morning and evening. Very relaxing stay. Hotel staff were courteous. Breakfast was a big plus, many options. Would love to return.

Room Tip: Seaview, definitely
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Matthew Z, 总经理 at Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Sheraton Dameisha Resort and taking your valuable time to share your comments with us!

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed our spacious room, comfortable bed, great sea view, clean beach, rich breakfast and courteous staff service during your recent holiday. We will be sharing your favorable comments with our colleagues which come as a result of their hard work.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

4-night stay for a conference, April 2018. SPG Gold (I am also Marriott Gold, Shangri-La Jade, IHG Gold, and Hilton Silver, so I travel quite a bit and feel qualified to re. Booked: Club Floor ocean view with one king bed. Upon check-in, I was allocated a Club Floor room (1237) where the air conditioning did not work (air temp remained at 25 C and the air remained very humid; it was cooler in the hallway and outside than it was in the room). Because of my late arrival and early work schedule the next day, I suffered through the heat and humidity, and reported the problem the following morning. I was then transferred to a suite with Club privileges (1102). When I asked why I hadn't been upgraded to that suite (as a Gold) upon my arrival, I was told that Gold doesn't include suite upgrades - that is true - but Engineering should have checked 1237 and logged the problem (prior to the front desk trying to check any guests into that room). A/C at 1102 also wasn't perfect, but was an improvement upon the previous room. The public areas of the property feel a bit shabby; the carpets in the hallway (11th floor, west side) are shamefully dirty and overdue for a replacement. The following evening, I ordered room service. After the staff got the order wrong (and the supervisor had to correct it), I was told that "I had to pay for the room service order with a credit card right away" - even though I had a CNY 2,000 deposit with the front desk (held on my credit card on top of the room rate plus tax for the entire stay), and only after prolonged arguing on the phone with that supervisor, was I allowed to bill the room service food to the room. I fly 150,000 miles a year and stay at hotels quite a bit - never before have I been asked to immediately pay for room service instead of charging it to my room as usual! Interestingly, staff English skills are zero throughout - this is totally unacceptable for an American-branded hotel (yes even one in China) - and I have not had similar communication problems at other properties at this star level in mainland China - I had to ask for manager / supervisor on the phone every single time when I spoke with Guest Services, Room Service, etc. about all of the above issues. Conclusion: even if you "must" stay at this property for a conference, consider staying elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank WorldperksForever
Matthew Z, 总经理 at Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Mr. Lipovich,

Warmly greetings from all the team at Sheraton Dameisha Resort.

I wish to begin by thanking you for both choosing to stay at the Sheraton Dameisha Resort and taking the time to give your feedback on the TripAdvisor. I was most disturbed to learn of your disappointments which you have encountered during your recent visit. Please accept our sincere apology of all the inconvenience occurred. As a loyalty customer to our hotel, your comments is very important for us. We do greatly appreciate your precious time in letting us know this serious defect in the hotel and immediate action has been taken to prohibit the same situation in the future.

Before I start this mail, I spent some time with our Chief Engineer requesting her personal attention to the room air conditioner especially VIP rooms. And I do apologize for our Front Office associate’s carelessness on the payment of room service, and properly training must be conducted immediately to improve our skill and service.

Once again, Mr. Lipovich, we deeply apologize for all inconveniences caused during you stay. We hope those issues will not totally ruin your impression to our hotel and do hope you could give us another chance to show our property in a more professional way. Please feel free to contact me directly at matthew.zhou@sheraton.com, so that I can personally take care of you.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The hotel building is beautiful, good design. But some furniture in the room is a bit old.
A sea view from the room is great. The staff is very good. They try their best to help us going to OCT East. Breakfast has variety of food.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Matthew Z, 总经理 at Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear valued guest,

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed our beautiful building, good design, great sea view room, hearty breakfast and good serviece during your recent holiday. At the same time your feedback regarding the room facilities have been noticed. Please be assured that certain measures will be taken.

Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated as it greatly assists us in our continuous strives for maintaining of our product and service standard. We sincerely hope that you could indulge us on these occasions by giving us chance to present you our hospitality and feel our improvements! We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Dameisha Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Stayed here quite a while ago for 2 nights short break. Love the room's view, you can see the clean beach and sea which is very quiet and calming. The room is spacious and well appointed. Love the bathroom as well! The Grohe shower is awesome and feels like an added value to the stay. When you go down to the beach area, it feels like you privately own it and very clean. The swimming pool is also nice. Had a wonderful time whenever I stay there and I will be back for sure!

Room Tip: Higher floor has better view
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Matthew Z, 总经理 at Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear value guest,

It was such an honor that we could have your compliment regarding to our spacious room, great ocean view, clean beach and nice swimming pool. Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated as it greatly assists us in our continuous strives for maintaining of our product and service quality expected by the Sheraton Brand.

Sheraton is dedicated to innovative, enriching and unexpected travel experiences. We cling to the belief that we give guests smart solutions and effortless experiences that free up valuable time, so they can experience more and make the most of their stay. We look forward to welcoming you again for a renewing experience at Sheraton Dameisha Resort and wish you all the best!