1,202 results
All reviews havana bar platinum member the club lounge third party business trip coco park executive suite concierge team west tower comfortable room nice service perfect hotel metro line lok ma chau location is excellent enjoyed my stay business district
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Chose this hotel due to its location, as it is walkable distance to many of the malls in Futian. The price is also great for the quality of stay and excellent customer service. The hotel conveniently has a metro station right outside although you can simply walk or bike to nearby malls and restaurants.

I stayed in a Deluxe room and it was surprisingly bigger than standard sheraton rooms that i've stayed at in the past. There is also a family mart very close by for any last minute needs or late night munchies.

Definitely will come back here, didn't get a chance to use the fitness room or swimming pool due to renovation however but will be back in no time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
William C, General Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear felicia t,

Greetings from Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel! Thank you for staying with us and taking time to share nice comments on TripAdvisor. Also thanks for your kind recognition towards our guest room and great location. The fitness center is under renovation, but we hope that you could enjoy an upgraded workout experience next time when you come back. We're looking forward to your next visit!

William Chea

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Very great service, comfort room space and friendly staff. I take it as my first choice in Shenzhen. I can travel in the city, or I need go to Hong Kong or Futian Railway station is quite convenience.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
William C, 总经理 at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Leo C,

Greetings from Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel!
Thank you for staying with us and taking time to share comments on TripAdvisor. Your highly recognition towards our service, room and location will be a great encouragement for us and motivate us to offer better services to valuable guests like you. We're looking forward to your next stay!

William Chea

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I've stayed here with my family for the Chinese New Year. And there are lots of benefits during this time. For one guests have free dinner buffet and two there's free 30 minutes of VR game for the kids. The establishment is also literally right on top of a subway station that serves two lines (one of them is the most popular Green line that pretty much take you to all the good places in Shenzhen). Below is the review of the overall experience:

1) Check-in. Very speedy and efficient. Staff was full of smiles and explains everything clearly.

2) Room - I'm Platinum so got upgraded to a suite. Very nice and spacious. I especially love the view to the outside. One small quibble is that house keeping forgot to refill the tea bags in the room, but that's no big deal, and they do a great job cleaning the room (we have kids so the room can be messy, it looked brand new after their wonderful daily cleaning of the room).

3) Lounge - great lounge that you have plenty of tables to look out. Another small quibble is their coffee machine is broken so no Cappiciano, but again no big deal. The selections of breakfast and evening is excellent. Staff is very friendly and very responsive to helping you out.

Overall I would say this is a great hotel to be in if you're at Shenzhen. The neighborhood is adjacent to two small malls, and the upside is it is very quiet at night. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are planning a leisure trip to Shenzhen.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is excellent and I recommend it to all. I write the review due to two areas of outstanding service/experience. Katrina met me in the lobby while I was checking out last year. It was her first week and she wanted to ask me about my stay. Normally I don’t have time but this day I did. She asked me if there was any improvement I could recommend. It just so happened that I had been frustrated each day of my stay by the illegibly marked Shampoo, Conditioner and Bath gel bottles. It seems my eye sight is deteriorating and I could not tell them apart, to the point I had to put on my glasses and pre-arrange the bottles prior to my getting into the shower. So I told all of this to Katrina just as a way to vent to her, and since she was new I was somewhat just giving her a hard time. In my next visit, about three months later I was truly shocked to find the bottles had been changed with larger bold easy to read descriptions. I was amazed! My complaint had actually resulted in a change to the bottles used. I told everyone I talked to for a month how my little suggestion had actually resulted in this, what I considered, pretty big change. I looked for Katrina on that trip and did not see her. I presumed she had moved on. I stayed a second time a few months later. Still the bottles were the new clearly marked versions, and still I was happy and amazed. Then I just stayed there again for three nights and on my second day, as I walked through the lobby, there was Katrina. I told her the whole story, reminded how we had met that day, and she confirmed not only did she remember our talk but it was my suggestion that caused the change in the bottles! Wow, I was amazed. Interestingly I have stayed at several other Sheraton’s (HK, Maui etc) and they all still use the impossible to read bottles. So a big thumbs up to the Sheraton Futian and Katrina. Ok, number two, around the same time I met Young in the western restaurant during my morning buffet, which is excellent. Young was Friendly and attentive. She went out of her way to ensure I had everything I needed as well as took her time in the busy morning rush hour to have a simple conversation. She noticed I used the local social network ap Wechat and we became wechat friends. Now on every trip I will mention to her I am coming and on every trip she takes the time to find me in the restaurant and catch up and have a small conversation. This really helps to make me feel like I have more then just a nice hotel to go to but a friend in China. Excellent job to the Sheraton Futian for listening and making me feel like part of their family. I would not even consider another hotel when I am in Shenzhen. And there are lots of choices!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night at the Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel. I used to live in Shenzhen near Coco park so this hotel is very familiar to me. It is very centrally located and there are three big malls walking distance to this hotel. It is an older hotel but still very comfy beds and the staff here is super nice. The executive lounge is on the 24th floor and the pool is being renovated until April of 2018. Overall I like this hotel and would stay here again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business