“best indian veg food”

Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: Luohu Port
Neighbourhood: Luohu Port
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

a small cosy place that servers authentic indian in shenzhen. very close to the louhu border and perfect stop to recharge your batteries. I will definitely come for back for more !! Thanks Lucky !!

Fyi the new name is Priyanka.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Run by a Malayalee person, this eatery won my heart and also, the taste buds when they sent us good Punjabi food to my hotel room. Because we were a bunch of folks, we could order a variety of dishes, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. Roti, parathas and nans made the day.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Very good indian food. Great for vegetarians. Hotel delivery at no extra cost. Friendly and courteous staff.

2  Thank anjaliadvani19
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed in Shenzhen 6 day's
Find this restaurant from internet
I am fully vegetarian
Indian food is very good
I love also Cari Rise so delicious
Due this restaurant my food problem fully solved

3  Thank virendraag
Reviewed 11 December 2013

He delivers food in your hotel room and great food, xtremely value for money as compared to others. And the best is food is delivered at no extra cost.

4  Thank vineetrawal