“Best Hotel Shenzhen”

Ranked #5 of 2,810 Hotels in Shenzhen
Brisbane, Australia
“Best Hotel Shenzhen”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Stayed 3 nights.Service and meals were excellent.Club on 27th floor well worth joining.WiFi very
good and the rooms were of a very high standard.The staff were very helpful and went out of their way many times.This hotel is close to markets and excellent shopping.also many restaurants are within walking distance.One of the best hotels I have stayed in China.

Room Tip: Get the upgrade well worth it.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
sam h, Web Coordinator at Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Landmark Shenzhen, responded to this review, 13 September 2012
Dear henare1,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and your kind comments. I hope to be able to welcome you back.
Neil Houghton
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Male
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Choose this hotel if you want to be in the city centre of Shenzhen... nice hotel, very helpful staff and value for money...

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Dear AllyAhmed,
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 9 June 2012

If there was such a thing as 10 stars for service this hotel would have it. I have travelled a lot and stayed at hundreds of hotels but never had experienced such exceptional service. The staff notice everything and are always ready to help. We stayed here for two nights and were meet with several great interactions with staff but this one stood out the most. On the first night we wanted to dine out at a very hard to find restaurant in Shenzhen. We had a drink at the Brew House to try their home brewed beer. Delicious. We meet the Italian Restaurant Manager on the way out of the hotel and mentioned we were going to a restaurant but did not know where it was. He accompanied us down to the lobby where he spoke at length to the taxi driver, who found the restaurant with little effort. We were so impressed and thankful to Louis that we dined in the Italian Restaurant the next night. Food was exceptional, service efficient, caring and friendly. We left with full bellies and smiles on our faces. Hotel was clean and rooms had everything you needed. Will return again.

Room Tip: Studio rooms are very spacious.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
, Web Coordinator at Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Landmark Shenzhen, responded to this review, 28 June 2012
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us, I know you have many hotels to choose from.
I am delighted that the team did a great job of caring for you both, with many personal touches that you mentioned. We hope that this level of care and attention to detail does make a difference, and will encourage return stays.
We look forward to welcoming you back for future shopping trips to Shenzhen
Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Bravo to CP Landmark with such a strong team in providing the extra miles services to the customer. Great hospitality and always enjoy staying in CP Landmark. Warm welcome, with staffs remembering guests names and politeness that shown at every single staff makes me feel great to come back to this hotel every time. Mr San, the buttler great services with Mr Neil strong management skill has contributed significant to the success of this hotel. Right mindset and CP Landmark should be the reference to other hotels in China cities.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Mr Kony :
Firstly thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently.
It will give me great pleasure to share your kind comments with San in the Butler team, I know he will be thrilled to read your letter and to know that he has made a difference to your stay in Shenzhen, as well as your VP.
I have now had the chance to thank and congratulate him publically following your praise.
I am truly delighted that he has contributed to the comfort of your stay and obviously made an impression. I agree with you that he is a star, and we encourage attentive care throughout the team. Thank you too for your kind support of the Landmark.
I look forward to welcoming you back at some point in the future, and hopefully to say thank you in person.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We were at Crowne Plaza in Shenzhen 2 weeks ago. While my husband had other commitments, and not being a serious shopper, I researched some architecture that I wanted to see. I found Shenzhen fairly alienating and could not grasp its scale. I certainly did not feel confident trying to find my destinations by myself, some of which were way out of the city centre. Having met San the butler in the club lounge the day before, I asked whether it was possible to organise a driver. San suggested that this would not be particularly practical for the places where I wanted to go and it would be better to go by metro.

I am not usually a 'five star' hotel fan as although they are wonderfully comfortable, I often feel that they do not give the flavour of the destination and neither do I feel comfortable being pandered to. San offered for one of the butlers to come with me and I asked if he could come. I emailed him the list and he organised the afternoon. The butler's hourly rate was incredibly reasonable.

He was absolutely delightful company, a local, and seemed genuinely interested to see the buildings I wanted to see from an architect's perspective. I felt I met someone who was genuinely very committed and excited by his hospitality career. Communication was easy and fluid [a rarity in Shenzhen] and he managed to strike a really good balance between friendliness and professionalism. His local knowledge was invaluable navigating us though the metro and around the CBD.

We had a great afternoon together, and I felt I was making a friend. He ensured that we got back easily and when I mentioned that I wanted to go to a restaurant that was miles away that evening, he ensured that the concierge was aware of it to guide the taxi.

He mentioned that the particular emphasis at Crowne Plaza Shenzhen was excellent service, given the competition of other newer hotels of which I'm aware, and San and his manager Neil are doing the hotel proud.

Room Tip: We were lucky enough to stay on the club floor but I gather that rooms are generally very generous.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank anniehen
sam h, Web Coordinator at Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Landmark Shenzhen, responded to this review, 10 May 2012
Dear Annie:
Firstly thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently together with you husband.
It will give me great pleasure to share your kind comments with the whole team, in particular San, I know he will be thrilled to read your message and to know that he has made a real and lasting difference to your stay in Shenzhen.
I have now had the chance to thank and congratulate San publically following your praise.
I am truly delighted that he contributed to the enjoyment and experience of your stay in Shenzhen and obviously he has made a big impression. I agree with you that he is a real star, I do receive several comments about his attentive care, your message is the best I have seen. Thank you for the detail.
I look forward to welcoming you back at some point in the future.