Huaqiang Plaza Hotel
Priceline
US$ 419
US$ 391
Priceline
All reviewsthe ground floorhotel lobby iselectronics marketelectronic shopsmetro stationrooms are bigsuperb locationenglish speaking staffwill stay there againexcellent staydowntown shenzhennice hotelhigh floorspacious roomhong kongbusiness hotelreception
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve booked the pavilion hotel nearby but decided to change it last minute due to room type availability. The hotel is on high floor of the building with a fantastic view of the city. Spacious room for a twin sharing but the only thing I dislike about it is the aircon that doesn’t work with the outside temperature to staggering 28 degrees on our 2nd day!! I’ve complained about it on the day we checked in and they only gave us an electric fan! I was expecting that they would make the centralised aircon work but they did not!!! In spite of this we’re satisfied with the cleanliness the good free WiFi and the free toiletries. The hotel floors are secured with card that would take you up to the hotel rooms by using your room card key in the elevators. The hotel is located right along Huaqiang Road with all the malls, electronic shops and lots of restaurants around. Easily accessible by subway trains as well so it is still a recommendable hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 17 February 2018

Dear guest:
Thank you for choosing the Huaqiang Plaza Hotel Shenzhen. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our room made your stay experience more memorable. Our hotel is located in the downtown areas, and traffic is very convenient. Our hotel is the central air conditioning .As outdoor temperature is low, conditioning only for ventilation . If the room temperature make you feel uncomfortable can be adjust to contact with service center. Sorry for any inconvenience it might caused . For the sake of the safety of the guest we have 3 elevators in the first lobby. One of them can arrive to guest’s room area if you sweep room card .The other 2 elevators go only to 23 floor and then you should change it to other use that can bring you to the guest’s room. we are looking forward to see you again and continuous support in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is at very nice place with lot of shopping places and just near to metro. Starbucks is at the ground floor and hotel reception is on 23rd floor. Rooms are big and nice. Staffs are very nice and it has an Indian restaurant around. Bollywood cafe, they serve nice food and deliver to the hotel too

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 8 January 2018

Dear guest, thank you for choosing huaqiang plaza hotel, we are very glad to see you good opinion about our hotel. Believe here that you had good experience . We are happy that you think our hotel’s location was convenient for you. Thank you very much for your praise. We will continue to improve the quality of service to make your stay were joyful here. We look forward to hear from you again.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Superb location. Superb Rooms. Superb Service. Located in Posh Business district of Shenzhen. This is one of the highest and best hotels.

Starbucks is located below. 2 very good restaurants are also there.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 13 December 2017

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I only rated this a (1) one, because there was not a zero!
I don't think I am a very picky person. When I stay at a hotel rated with 3+ stars, I expect the room to at least have clean floors and carpets.
The last review I made about this place ( late August-September) I mentioned to the staff via TA that the carpets were dirty. This was my second visit to the Hotel in 3 moths time and upon inspection on the 1st day, after check in I noticed the same problem in an executive room that was costing me an additional $100 per night. AS they don't have but one person who understands and fully comprehends ENGLIGH, and her name is Lillia, I had to wait a day for that young lady to return to work to loge my complaint and request something be done. To ,my utter disappointment I was offered a free dinner??? WTF? I complain about a dirty room and get offered a free meal? My question is what am I stepping in on the floors? What type bodily fluids are present? No I don't think so, I will not eat in your restaurant again based on your rooms cleanliness levels, I can only imagine the kitchens level of cleanliness is like... I asked again for a credit to the original rate or something be done, and again nothing was offered. I went o my room keep in mind the room rate wasa $230/ per nite for the executive room, got on line and booked a room in the four season in Futian CBD District 5 minutes away. I packed my bags and proceeded back to the front desk to check out. BTW, going to the four season saved me about $30 per night and I went frm 3 start to 5+. When I got to the Four Seasons, I was greeted by name at the taxi door! Read my review of the Four Seasons Shenzhen if you like. That's a real Hotel.

Stayed: November 2017
Management response:Responded 13 December 2017

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We have strict clean standard, and all carpet were cleaned. But it only looks like it is dirty. We are sorry for this inconvenience and would like to inference you. That we have already began renovation in our hotel and has changed carpets on a few floors. About the food ,We will informed related departments about the issue and ask it to pay more attention to this thing. We hope that you will have much better fillings about our hotel next time when you will stay here . Please consider staying in our hotel again. We will do our best and prove the high quality service of our hotel.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Strange hotel the reception is on one floor and all the rooms are on another floor I believe it was the 19th floor, however odd the hotel layout was I have to say the view over Shenzhen was a sight. The the rooms were comfortable. In the mornings they put on a wonderful breakfast selection, something for everyone, the only disappointment was that the hotel had no bar, so we were forced to go out . All in all

Room Tip: Take the upgrade of the room to include breakfast its better value
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 11 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our room made your stay experience more memorable. Our hotel has first lobby on the first floor. There you could take elevator to 23 floor where our reception is located. We are happy that you think our breakfasts were good for you. What about a bar Our hotel has a lobby bar that is located on23 floor. We will continue to improve the quality of service to make your stay were joyful here. We look forward to hear from you again.