All reviews grange grill theme park shopping mall heavenly bed holiday plaza spg platinum member happy valley high end mall rooftop bar high level very nice hotel splendid china subway station business trip the club lounge dim sum easy access
Reviewed 14 May 2018

This was a stop on a recent business trip across Asia. I was very pleased with the beautiful room, the very friendly service, and the convenience of a nice mall next door. I found the bathroom layout very interesting. The tub was in the center and there were sliding doors to close off the bathroom area. It wouldn't be very private for more than one person but worked for just me. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TheWestinShenzhen, General Manager at The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Lee J

Thank you so much for your lovely review on TripAdvisor!

It is a great pleasure to read your kind comment about our hotel and the team. Yes, the hotel does enjoy a great location being adjacent to the Yitian Holiday Plaza Shopping Centre, Window of the World Theme Park and Metro Station.

If your travels do bring you back to Shenzhen, do contact me directly so I may personally take care of you. My email address is david.cuddon@westin.com.

Best wishes and travel well,

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Located in NanShan district. The amenities, convenience, services available are adequate - I would not view this property as 5-Star luxury hotel, but adequate. For a quick business stay, it is sufficient. The hotel does have swimming pool and spa. It also has a chinese restaurant and western buffet - but quality and decor is mediocre - a 4 Star quality

One should not expect to come here to have luxury experience - but the room is quiet and bed is good. The windows does look out to the World Exhibition and there is bathtubs for hot bath.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TheWestinShenzhen, General Manager at The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Hello there Maryann T,

Thank you for choosing the Westin Shenzhen Nanshan as your preferred hotel in Shenzhen.

We are happy to hear that you found our hotels location, Westin Heavenly Bed, amenities and service to your liking. I do appreciate your comments regarding the hotels decor and quality. I would highly appreciate if you could contact me directly via my email address david.cuddon@westin.com in an attempt to obtain more feedback from you.

Otherwise if your plans bring you back to Shenzhen, do contact me directly so that I can personally look after you.

Best wishes and safe travels.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I have stayed quite many times in this hotel when doing business in Shenzhen. The crew in the lounge are very friendly and patient making any necessary arrangement you need. I have had lots of special requests an they have always been helpful. In China guests do not normally get as many friendly smiles as in the neighboring countries. Here you do.
The restaurant downstairs offers a rather expensive but tasteful buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Watch out for greedy guests as one day I could not get any lobster because one family had decided that all the lobsters are for them so they piled up a red pyramid of lobsters on their table.
Bed comfort, gym, Internet, check-in, restaurants, room equipment etc. is of normal "better-than-average-Westin-quality". A couple of times they gave me a room with a treadmill.
Getting transportation in Shenzhen is sometimes difficult so be on time if you need a cab.
I am not sure if the neighboring hotel or the amusement park is the source of noise quite late in the evenings. So order a high floor room.
The hotel is attached to a shopping mall and there are some restaurants there too.

Room Tip: High floor rooms for less noise.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
TheWestinShenzhen, Front Office Manager at The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear TveViking

Renewal greetings from the Westin Shenzhen Nanshan!

Thank you very much for your feedback.We are very glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us. we will definitely try our best to accommodate it for you whenever it is available.

I would like to take this opportunity and invite you to share some of your preferences and requests which you would like for me to make note of so that we are able to make the arrangements for you in the future. Please let me know if you plan on returning to the Westin Shenzhen Nanshan.

In the mean time should you require any further assistance or have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

JESSICA PENG
jessica.peng@westin.com

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

The time I spent in the hotel was fantastic. Jaden on concierge was a great help! Thanks Jaden. Will play you basketball soon.

Thank you to all the staff for being so helpful and for changing our room at the last minute.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TheWestinShenzhen, General Manager at The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hello There Foodcritic790,

Many thanks for your kind feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and especially the service that you received from Jaden. Our team does try to go beyond providing personal experiences to all of our guests. Thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience and the personal recognition for my team.

I would like to take this opportunity and invite you to share some of your preferences and requests which you would like for me to make note of so that we are able to make the arrangements for you in the future. Please do let me know if you plan on returning to the Westin Shenzhen Nanshan so I can personally look after you. My email address is david.cuddon@westin.com

In the meantime should you require any further assistance or have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I think this hotel is very great to stay.
All condition is very good, and the staffes are very kind. especially club lounge staff Helen Hu is very kind. She always welcome me with smlie and serve me very kindly.
Thanks to her, I can enjoy my time in club lounge.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
TheWestinShenzhen, General Manager at The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Limeunji,

Sunny greetings from the Westin Shenzhen Nanshan and thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel facilities especially the service provided by Helen from our Westin Club Lounge Team. Comments like yours help us to inspire the team to really go the extra step.

We would like to take this opportunity and invite you to share some of your preferences and requests which you would like for me to make note of so that we are able to make the arrangements for you in the future. Please do let me know if you plan on returning to the Westin Shenzhen Nanshan so I can personally look after you. My email address is david.cuddon@westin.com

Travel Well,