1,416 results
All reviewsthe club loungeladies and gentlemenconvention centerguest relationsgeneral managersecond homehome away from homeduty managerroom servicebusiness tripservice levelspecial thankscoco parkexcellent hotelfavorite hotelbreakfast buffet isoutdoor pool
Reviewed 15 May 2018

An excellent hotel in an excellent location with an excellent staff. One major problem.As a Marriotts Rewards member, if you wish to use The Executive Lounge, plan on paying $110 US. I am a lifetime Platinum Elite Member and had to pay to use the lounge,
It may be worth the money if you can drink enough, and eat at their limited buffet for dinner and breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Iwan D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear N4739ZZjohnj,

Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen.

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience and valuable input. It’s my pleasure to learn that you are especially impressed by the excellent services provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen and the hotel’s excellent location which is attached with a wide selection of shopping malls and metro stations.

On the other hand, I am regret to learn about your experience with regards to the membership privileges. Indeed, the privileges for Marriott Rewards might not be the same in different hotels and brands at this moment. We are preparing for a brand new program which is going to launch in upcoming August. All Ladies and Gentlemen are looking forward to meeting with you again in the near future to offer you brand new membership experience.

Again, thank you so much for your valuable feedback. You can reach me by email at iwan.dietschi@ritzcarlton.com if there is anything I can be of assistance.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Last week I check in Ritz-Carlton Shenzhen due to family little trip.
I would like to say ths is the the most memorable stay.
First of all,we would like to thank front desk Miss Jessie Zhang for her wonderful assistance on our
room reservations over phone,she is so nice and give us upgrade to jonior suite with lounge access and breakfast for first stay.
In the period of the stay,she gives us all services we need.
Secondly, we enjoyed he spectacular service form Miss Serina LU during the lounge.
Thirdly, rooms voyager Mr. Rickie Huang told us everything we near the hotel and how to go to the exit gate.
Fourth, Miss Gill He of the gift department share the travel experience in shenzhen with us.
Finally, I must be honest to say I feel so much sincere service with my wife in this stay, not only mentioned above, but also includ business center, spa center,house keeping,room services...etc.
This is my first stay in Ritz-Carlton, ever it just tier1, I feel treated like a friend and family.
Thank you Ritz-Carlton Shenzhen.

Room Tip: Excellently services,City view,Swimming pool view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Iwan D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear henryhocs,

Thank you very much for your great review on TripAdvisor!

It is my great pleasure to read your kind compliments, in particular your phrase “the most memorable stay”. Furthermore, I appreciate very much your positive feedback about the delightful business center, Spa, housekeeping, room service and all the facilities you have mentioned to make your stay comfortable and pleasant.

Meanwhile, I am so proud to learn that Jessie, Serina, Rickie, Gill and our Ladies and Gentlemen created true Ritz-Carlton memories for your stay. I will personally share your great comments with the team, and thank them for living The Ritz-Carlton Philosophy with great dedication.

Again, thank you very much for your inputs, and hope to welcome you back to Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen in the very near future. Please do let me know personally if I can be of any assistance. My email is iwan.dietschi@ritzcarlton.com.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

In the central of city and subway station is very close, nice facilities, good food, beautiful night view and perfect guest service! There are many restaurants, bars, markets nearby, as well as cinema and central park.

Room Tip: room with city park view is best

Dear 315yanzhil,

Thank you for taking the time to share your very nice comments on TripAdvisor.

I am most delighted to hear that you had a fantastic stay at Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen and impressed by the services provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen who made your stay memorable.

I am glad to see you mentioned the location of the hotel as well. Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen is located in the center of the Futian CBD area, just across the Convention and Exhibition Centre, and only a two-minute walk away. Its accessible location makes it ideal to do business in Shenzhen, to enjoy the many activities in the area like dining, shopping and museums, or conveniently venture into Hong Kong, if time permits.

Again, thank you for your kind review. All our Ladies and Gentlemen look very much forward to welcoming you back to The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen whenever you are in the city and please do let me know personally if I can be of any assistance, at this email address: iwan.dietschi@ritzcarlton.com.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

This is my third visit at this Ritz Carlton location, and I really do go out of my way to stay at this particular location. The staff is truly top of the line. Some may argue it's their job to be friendly, but I believe they are genuinely kind, lovely people. They never fail to make me feel welcomed. Each visit I was given a hand written card from someone within the staff, whether it was to congratulate my wedding or my pregnancy. They are extremely thoughtful and caring. They will memorize your name and greet you personally, making you feel so special.

I would like to mention the following members in particular.
I've met Barry all three of my trips & he is always smiling, always helping. I can get on any taxi without worrying about where it will take me (as I am unfamiliar with the language), Barry will help me translate the location to the driver. He always helps with the luggages, which I was even more grateful for my last trip as I was pregnant. However, whether I am pregnant or not, he will always be just as helpful.

I met Jessie for the first time this April & she has been the sweetest. She helped me check out and made sure I was ready to go with everything I had. I had just purchased a container of cookies, but knocked it over spilling its content all over their hotel lobby. I felt so bad, but both Barry and Jessie reassured me saying it's not a big deal. As if they weren't kind enough, they gave me a new container of cookies, one which I feel I didn't deserve. I refused to accept the new container, but she insisted, even putting it in a bag and taking it out to my car to make sure I took it with me. Again, it may not seem like a big deal, but they are beyond kind & I am so grateful for them. She also followed up with me after I left the hotel to make sure I made it home safely.

Being pregnant, I struggled with lack of appetite during the duration of my trip. I wasn't feeling well, but knew I had to eat something so I went for dinner where I ate a quick meal. Upon asking for my check, Kaly came by concerned with how quickly I finished my meal. I didn't want to trouble her so avoided telling her details, but she was worried the food quality was no good, or if I wasn't feeling well. She looked so concerned, I ended up telling her it was because I was pregnant.
Later that night, I got a ring at my room with room service. She sent me a handwritten note, nuts, crackers and fruits. Even a small doll for my unborn child. I was SO touched by this. This isn't the first time I received a note/gift from the staff at Ritz Carlton, but each time, it is SO thoughtful and incredibly sweet. I can't emphasize how much those crackers saved me throughout the trip. I still have some leftover back at home, and looking at them makes me happy.

Ann, was my housekeeper during my stay at the Ritz Carlton. I actually never met her in person, but found out her name through a note she left in my room. She explained why she didn't take away the leftover as she was unsure if I was saving (there were a lot left). I thought this was a sweet, thoughtful gesture. Plus, she kept the room so clean and fresh each time I entered the room.

Lastly, Olivia, does not work at this location anymore, but she was also such a sweet soul. Also, Vanilla who works in the business center. I didn't get a chance to meet her this trip, but she was extremely helpful shipping my things out during my last trip.

Truly, I wish I was surrounded by these lovely people every day. They are genuine, kind hearted, sweet people & I wish to be friends with them :)

Thank you for each person. I hope each person is recognized for their hard work- TRUE hard work, I see each person being their best, which may not be easy to do every day. Only someone who is genuinely kind hearted like these people can do what they do.
Thank you.

Room Tip: Every room is a winner
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Iwan D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear boramcho91,
Thank you very much for staying at The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen and for your loyalty to the Ritz-Carlton brand!

It has been a great pleasure to read all those heartwarming details with regard to your stays with us. Allow me to say big congratulations to you! All our Ladies and Gentlemen are looking forward to celebrating the baby’s arrival together with you in the near future!

Meanwhile, I am most delighted to learn that you had memorable stays at Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen and I am very proud to learn that you were especially impressed by the genuine care and exceptional services provided by Barry, Jessie, Kaly, Ann, Olivia, Vanilla and our Ladies and Gentlemen, who are always willing to go the extra mile to fulfill even the unexpressed wishes and needs of Ritz-Carlton guests like you. I will personally share your comments with the team, to thank them for their commitment to excellence and for always staying focused on creating incredible experiences and living The Ritz-Carlton Philosophy with great dedication.

Again, thank you very much for your stay and your great feedback, and please do let me know personally if I can be of any assistance. Looking very much forward to welcoming you back, to your home away from home, whenever you are in the city.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Jim the bar manager and Priscilla singer make traveling across the world feel like home! I always look forward to seeing them when I go. after a long day it is nice to sit back relax and be entertained by Priscilla's beautiful voice. between sets Jim is an amazing conversationalist!

Dear shahrukh s,

Warmest greetings from Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen and thank you for your great review on TripAdvisor.

I am most delighted to hear that you had a great stay at Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen and especially impressed by the services provided by Jim and our Ladies and Gentlemen. I am very proud of each and every Lady and Gentleman for creating unmatched memories for Ritz-Carlton guests. I will personally communicate your compliments to the team and thank them for living The Ritz-Carlton Philosophy with great dedication.

Meanwhile, I am so glad that you enjoy our Curv bar with beautiful performance presented by Priscilla. Located on the Lobby Level, with a sleek and modern design and colorful décor, Curv is the vibrant escape for refreshing drinks, light snacks or a relaxing nightcap with live entertainment. The Curv drink menu features a wide selection of cocktails including many of The Ritz-Carlton signature martinis and champagne cocktails. Curv also offers a variety of the finest cigars, available in the walk-through humidor.

Again, thank you for your kind review. All our Ladies and Gentlemen look very much forward to welcoming you back whenever you are in the city and please do let me know personally if I can be of any assistance, at this email address: iwan.dietschi@ritzcarlton.com.