See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2015

Nice Rooms, regular cleaning and great location. The staff speaks mostly Chinese but there are few people at reception who can speak English. I haven't really had food here as i go out mostly. But when it comes to comfort in the room and its cleanliness, there is no doubt that this is a good hotel to stay in.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 23 June 2015

This hotel in Shenzhen is pretty far from the main part of downtown, but still in the city. Nearby you can find good street shopping for shipping lovers. Staff of this hotel is very kind, nice and helpful. Restaurant next door had good steaks and Sushi from the menu, but a street vendor quality buffet. Breakfast is not good according to Hotel standard. All areas of the hotel and restaurant were dirty and smell. This you can not expect from this hotel. Room size is good and clean. I would advice to stay here for cleanliness for the room. This hotel is not same I stay last year. Quality of service is reducing. I would prefer to stay in another hotel on my next visit to Shenzhen.

Room tip: Stay in floor 12. Very nice view
Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed 4 November 2014

The rooms are quite big, shared with a friend, we got 2 king size single beds & there was ample space for us to move around.
The only problem is that the rooms are very close together & you get disturbed if someone is watching tv in the room besides you.

Date of stay: October 2014
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Good location without too many traffic jams. Spacious and clean room with very nice bathroom. I had PC in the room, not the fastest one but OK. There is a WIFI connection, unlike some other "business" hotels that provide just a cable in a drawer! Oh, the bed was KING SIZE and I have a good night of sleep. Breakfast was typical for Chinese hotel..all other meals i had out. Price..have no idea, company was paying, sorry.

Room tip: If U can't sleep, from Ur window U can monitor the intense air trafffic over night sky..noiseless!
Date of stay: May 2013
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This was my second time staying at this hotel, the overall impression to me is quite good. Obviously it looked a bit older now but it is still quite clean. The room is huge as well as the bathroom. The toilet looked a bit dated but it is still acceptable. One thing is that the sound proofing is not very good, I could hear the television noise next door at night. I was traveling in a group and some told me that their rooms had a bit cigarette smell, but the room I stayed did not have any smell, which is very good. The location is quite good, there are 24-hour convenience stores next to it and restaurants are within 10 minutes walking distance. Having said all this, I do not mind coming back in a group but I will not stay there when I can choose the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2013