All reviews infinity pool welcome card sea view executive floor private beach western restaurant in room dining the club lounge kara peng minnie facilities ms gym luxury china concierge
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel location is a bit far from the city and it takes around 1-1.5 hours taxi ride to hotel from the city but it is totally worth. The rooms are pretty with nice deco, love the Terrance in room! Our room located at 2/f with swimming pool view, I believe a higher floor room can see the sea view from it!
There are few pools in hotel, few outdoor ones and a indoor pool. The infinity pool is the one you can’t miss out! A prefect view of the beach can be seen from the pool especially during sunset time! You can visit the beach which is just next to the hotel.
The area of hotel is newly renovated, there is not much place to explore around the hotel, only the beach area. Guests might need to consume their meal in hotel which they have a dining area for buffet or you may order in room dining.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Expensive upscale beach resort with multiple pools. Our room had an decent size outdoor balcony The interior of the room are top-notch, separate soaking tub and rain shower room. Staff were very friendly, the bartender was excellent and she spoke very good English. The only drawback is that there were extra fees for using the beach chair. The hotel is in an isolated area and you need a cab to go into town. The restaurants are quite pricy.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Location is quite far from downtown, but the hotel itself is quite new, so it may still worth coming all the way down here. Room was comfortable. However, cigarette smell could be quite strong in some rooms / on some floors even though the all rooms are non-smoking rooms, which made us request for another room.

Buffet dinner was unfortunately terrible. Food choice was surprisingly limited, and not tasty at all. No one cleans up dishes even though the table is occupied. The cold cuts were all emtpied since 8 p.m. and never refilled unbelievably.

I was so unlucky that the infinity pool was also closed for private staff event. And thanks to poor planning, the indoor pool was also under maintenance at the same time.

5  Thank WinsenW3
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We visit this hotel for our two years anniversary, it was one of the best hotel I have stayed!
Special thanks to Lilly Peng who gave so much warm care through out the stay! She made our stay to be more special. Also I want to thank the staff who helped to upgrade our room and made a special arrangement (Sorry I don't remember the name). Of course all the staffs were very warm and caring especially the breakfast restaurant, executive lounge and swimming pool teams.
The infinitive pool is perfect to relax during the day time, breakfast had a lot of choices, room was very clean and spacious (the best part of the room was the view from balcony!)

Defiantly will revisit here!

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I didn’t know that there are such an amazing place in Shenzhen before. The pool area is fantastic! There four swimming pool including an indoor pool in the hotel but the largest one is not available during my visit. The outdoor area is really beautiful, everything can compare with resorts in southern east asia. There are a private beach which is very beautiful as well. As the location is really far from the downtown, there are no public transport can arrivei. Anyone would like to visit better drive to there or reserve the car from Didi before. Not every taxi driver would come or u may need to pay them extra. My room got upgraded and I get the whole bottle of wine for free. Staffs in the lounge are helpful and friendly. But the staffs working in other sections aren’t so professional. Bathroom in the gym room is not cleaned.
By the way, the restaurant in the hotel is horrible. There are no restaurant nearby the hotel so if you are no driver you can only eat in the hotel, and there are only one western restaurant and one Chinese restaurant . I have breakfast and dinner western restaurant, both of them are buffet style. Dinner buffet is average, a lot of seafood choices but not much hot plates. Ice cream area is always empty. Breakfast buffet is horrible. The breakfast until 10:30 and I arrived at 9:45. 30% of the plates are empty. No one is cooking in the eggs section. The time I arrived there are only boil eggs left, and the chef said no more omelet and scramble eggs while the restaurant is full house!! The noodles section is also not much food left, the queue is so long and only one cook was making the noodles. 5-6 kinds of juice and two of them are empty . Two coffee machine and one was shut down. The buffet is including but if I need to pay 190RMB for this I will probably ask for the refund.
One more unacceptable thing is the hotel was power cut for almost 2 hours. No one guiding, no one answering me that how long I need to wait.
It is a nice place for you to take a lot of photos but I hope the hotel can really make itself the 5 stars hotel standard and not to waste such a nice view n facilities.