All reviews infinity pool welcome card sea view private beach executive floor western restaurant in room dining front desk the club lounge kara peng minnie facilities ms luxury china gym
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I have heard from my friend that this resort is very nice, then I decided to enjoy my vacation with my family in Marriott Golden Bay. When we arrived, the view surprised us. Then the concierge staff took the baggage for us immediately and brought us to the reception. We were pretty appreciated Kara, the front desk staff who checked us in. She noted that we come for vacation, then kindly introduced the hotel facilities and the attractions around the hotel to us. After check-in, Kara brought us to our room. The view from our room was awesome! The facilities and especially the service in this resort were made us feel home away home, we enjoyed our vacation with Marriott Golden Bay pretty much, we will definitely come back this summer.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2018

This hotel is a hidden gem in Shenzhen!!! Immediate access to the amazing view of the Golden Bay at the back end of hotel lobby. The executive lounge is also great, with a wide range of food and fruit selection. Also, facilities are brand new here and the 1-hour trip from town was worthwhile.
The area is still under construction - with more luxury hotels and an amusement park opening in 2 years. Looking forward to coming back later!!!
这家酒店绝对是深圳的度假的首选!酒店大堂后端即是金海湾的沙滩和海景。 行政酒廊也很棒,提供多种水果和冷热食选择。另外,酒店设施都是新的。即使花1小时从城里过来,也十分值得!
该地区也仍在建设中:更多的豪华酒店和游乐园将在2年内陆续开放。期待下次再来!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ycex34
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We must say we had one of the best hamburgers ever in Shenzhen areas. They were delicious, and we had the top swing manager to serve us too. Great feelings. Great job ! Later we went over to the beach and walked through the garden areas, really nice settings plus a relaxing mode all around us, pleasantly done on overall environmental design on the layout. Also check out the swimming pool! A good traveling experience here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
LiangAnson, Executive of Marketing Communications at Shenzhen Marriott Hotel Golden Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Edbraz,

Thank you for spending precious time writing us extensive review, we really appreciate it.

Hotel team is honored that our brilliant hosts have provided exceptional service during your stay and we’re looking forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Cheers,
Anson

Reviewed 25 February 2018

1. First ever Marriott or Marriott property's International resort located at Dapeng New District Golden Bay beach resort area(one of the top eight domestic bays in Mainland China.

2. Wonderful Traditional Lunar New Year celebration at Shenzhen Marriott Hotel Golden Bay for the very first time.

3. This was my second stay at this resort with the Marriott full services provided by the associates of Shenzhen Marriott Hotel Golden Bay - Full services of MHRS I’m provided for the very first time of Marriott brand in Shenzhen.

4. This was my first suit room at any hotel like Shenzhen Marriott Hotel Golden Bay on the highest floor (7th floor located at Zone B). The biggest suit with functional with bathtub and sensor toilet commode with functional system. This is my first ever late checkout of 4 pm sharp.

5. Nearest shopping mall is called "Kaisa Plaza(佳兆业广场)".

6. Food at Golden Bay Kitchen extremely tasty, during my stay in this Lunar New Year I was having vegetable curry and other Chinese spicy foods at Golden Bay Kitchen on ground floor. Thanks Chef(Who made my vegetable curry), Mr. Tony Sun, Mr. Jerry Wu and all of the Golden Bay Kitchen team.

7. Front desk team were professional enough especially Anne, Elsa, Kara Tony Sun, Tiger Lin and many more colleagues I can’t remember all of their names. Especially Mr. Tony Sun lead me all the way from my entrance of my hotel at the time of checking-in and after checked-out with arrangement of car all the way to Dapeng center and also made nice welcome card and TV welcome message in English and Chinese version really made my day.

8. Services from "At Your Service(AYS)" was really incredible, during service their action is fast enough that you do not have to await so long to be.

9. In my second stay of this resort I was able to see that Shenzhen Marriott Hotel Golden Bay is alive and thriving here. All of the associates of the resort(from the main gate to Lobby Lounge, front desk to executive lounge, China Baking Company) keep focusing on you being the special “one”, therefore I have been realized that Shenzhen Marriott Hotel Golden Bay is really a five star hotel.

10.During my stay I enjoyed at executive lounge, since I’ve got a sweet teeth I had many sweet items at executive lounge make me feel happy. Thanks Winnie and her Executive Lounge team made my day during my stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
10  Thank Md Ahasanul K
Miranda Z, Director of Marketing Communications at Shenzhen Marriott Hotel Golden Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Kabir,

Cheers,
Miranda Zheng
Director of Marketing Communications

Reviewed 21 January 2018

What a beautiful hotel. It has it all. The room was huge with great views. Truly a 5 star experience. Genuinely worth staying here. Service absolutely first class. Great function areas and geat restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Peter S
Miranda Z, Director of Marketing Communications at Shenzhen Marriott Hotel Golden Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and the "WOW" means a lot to us.

We do sincerely hope that we can welcome you back in the not so distant future!

Best Regards,