2,034 results
All reviewshorizon clubcafe zenwalk in wardrobecoco parklobby loungebusiness tripexcellent stayexcellent hotelluxurious hotelbreakfast buffethouse keepingfavorite hotelbusiness districtenjoyed my staybusiness hotelrooms are largespecial thanks
Reviewed 22 May 2018

This was the first time I was visiting and staying in Shenzhen. Futian Shangri-La is a beautiful hotel with excellent location in the middle of CBD. In particular I would like to thank Jason of the concierge desk for his excellent service with restaurant reservation. The restaurant is a very popular one and needed multiple attempts to get a reservation. Jason was of great help. On the second day as there were more colleagues who also wanted to join the dinner, Jason was again very helpful in changing the dinner reservation.
All in all it was a wonderful stay and highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Jean Marc P, General Manager at Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having recently stayed with usand thank you for having recognized the warm services from our dedicated colleagues. Your appreciation has been shared among all and it was really heart warming.
We hope we will have another occasion of welcoming you back to Shenzhen and the Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

It's my fourth business trip here in Shenzhen for another week,also the fourth time staying in Shangrila,perfect location(definitely the center area in CBD,and quite near the metro station that can easily reach anywhere I need to go)lovely room and excellent Chinese restaurant, perfect food.
Harizon Club always makes me feel at home,the staff were very friendly and helpful,especially Kathrine Wang,a little girl who is smart and with beautiful eyes,she is thoughtful and gave me a lot of help during my stay,my thanks also goes to Jessica for her care as always.
Looking forward for the next stay!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jose,

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This is a nice hotel,Great Location , good service.I really like Katherine Wang, a lovely girl with a slightly curled hair who is very temperament! The important thing is that she is very caring and gave me a lot of advice. I really love this little girl! Finally, I would like to thanks for the warm and thoughtful service of the Horizon Club and big thanks to the manager Jessica, If there is a chance I will back again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Frist time i came to ShenZhen,i stayed in FuTian Shangri-la Hotel.especially horizon club given me different experience, Quintina is lovely girl who helps me a lot, Lyon is a new person here but he actually introduced shenzhen to me and some beautiful places, Patrick is a smiling boy who serviced me with good attitude and manner, Lily talked to me so many things and so funny. For me this time here was happy and memorable experience, thanks .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Stephen,

Thank you very much for having at the Futian Shangri La Shenzhen and thank you very much for your appreciative comments.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon to Shenzhen and the Futian Shangri-La.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

First trip to Shenzhen and stayed in Futian Shangri-la, after check-in,my friends and me went through the lounge and saw the very good city view there, Quintina came along and introduced us about Shenzhen, kindly informed us about the time of breakfast and happy hour, was very surprised that she spoke Korean, then happy hour Patrick was very talkative and helpful, Lyon was also kind to us too, very good service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for having recently stayed with us and thank you very much for your appreciative comments about our services and offerings and especially towards our wonderful colleagueQuintina, who really is a treasure and live our Brand Value delivering at all times Hospitality from the Heart.

Look forward to welcoming you back again to Shenzhen and the Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen