Situated in a small street just off the main road, this hotel provides extremely good value for money.
Although there is no view to speak of, for a fraction of the price of what you’d pay in neighbouring Hong Kong or even at the more ritzy 5 star hotels nearer the HK-Shenzhen border, you get nice clean rooms and they even have free buffet breakfast thrown in. Free wireless internet is also provided throughout the hotel too.
The hotel is also about a 5 mins walk from A-best supermart & 10min walk to Carrefour hypermart. A ten minute (RMB 15-20) taxi ride would get you back to the border or to the Bu Xing Jie (pedestrian shopping street). There are restaurants situated around the hotel (just walk around the block on the main road) and for the less adventurous, Macdonalds just a minute away.
For those who are coming through the MTR route, once you clear the immigration/ customs, stop by at the tourist information booth just before you venture out of the station area. They will be able to help you by writing the hotel name/ road/ directions in Chinese and you can just pass that to the taxi driver (saves you a tonne of hassle).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arriving at Holiday Inn Express Shenzhen Luohu is easy. We're just 38km from Shenzhen International Airport and 3km from Luohu train station. Our modern high-rise hotel is also close to Dajuyuan metro station, where trains speed you to the Central Business District in just 10 minutes. Complimentary wireless Internet in your stylish Guest room keeps you connected.Invite colleagues to Holiday Inn Express Shenzhen Luohu for a conference in our high-tech meeting room. You can print agendas and check email in the 24-hour self-service Business Centre, and it's just 4 metro stops to events at Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre. Train services from Luohu station take just 1 hour to reach Hong Kong.It's 3.5km from the hotel to buzzing Huaqiangbei, the place to shop for the very latest in computer and electronic gadgetry. Pick up stylish outfits and leather handbags in huge MixC Shopping Mall, one of the biggest in China, or hop in a taxi to haggle for bargains in the shoppers' paradise of Dongmen district and Luohu Commercial City.Chinese congee porridge is served alongside western choices like poached eggs and toast at Holiday Inn Express Shenzhen Luohu 's complimentary breakfast buffet. Relax on the sofas in our vibrant Great Room, and enjoy a beer with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Shenzhen Luohu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Luohu Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Holiday Inn Express Shenzhen
- Holiday Inn Shenzhen