All reviews great hotel shower bath late checkout business trip stayed one night a short cab ride rooms are excellent exec lounge hotel gym business traveler swimming pool is good size room rate choose this hotel living room free breakfast king bed
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Pleasantly surprised by the hotel and the property. Rooms are great and well equipped. Internet works good and the hotel restaurants, though expensive , provide quality food and choice. Location is good with a small walk thru street behind it. a few blocks further up , walking distance , is a large American type mall. Overall good staff and location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
LyidaLi, Online Sales at Sheraton Xiamen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Xiamen Hotel. We appreciate your positive comments very much. We are delighted to know that you have a pleasant trip during your stay. We appreciate your recognition and we will work hard to make sure we maintain the same level of service in the hotel. Again, thanks for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you again at Sheraton Xiamen Hotel.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there for 1 week. The hotel is nice, the service is professional and the cleaning is good. You can find a good restaurant in the hotel.
Reception is quite good and they can help you for whatever you need. The price is high compare to hotel hotel in the city, but is proportionally to the high service that you can get. The swimming pool is not really good as you can aspected. I suggest it

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
LyidaLi, Online Sales at Sheraton Xiamen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located, friendly service, spacious rooms and tasty breakfast, the Sheraton Xiamen meets all of the Sheraton standards for excellence. I was upgraded to a nice suite, had a wonderful check in and check out experience and found the staff to go out of their way to assist me. I will certainly stay here again next time I am in the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Arrived on an early flight to Xiamen, despite morning rush a taxi ride took only around 15 min and 3USD. The all golden exterior of the property is eye catching. Went to 26th floor’s Executive Lounge to check in. Miss May, the Lounge manager welcomed me with a warm smile. She quickly completed formalities over a friendly chitchat with me. The Platinum Elite recognition was unbelievable. I needed 2 beds for that particular night, so I declined suite upgrade offer. Instead I was given a key to a huge twin bed room adjacent to presidential suite - the only such a big twin in the hotel. After a quick refresh I headed to the lounge for a breakfast. Later on I checked out health club. The swimming pool looked inviting and water temperature was OK but I went for sauna and hot pool instead. The club has a large rest area with plenty of day beds and I managed to have a refreshing nap there. I had meetings scheduled for the rest of the day so I couldn’t check out cocktails during happy hour in the lounge (5pm-7pm). The next day I went for breakfast in a restaurant on 2nd floor. The spread was decent and service welcoming and prompt. It was a pleasure to meet Miss May again while checking out in the Lounge. It’s hard to forget her professionalism and hospitality. I won’t hesitate to stay again in Sheraton Xiamen next time.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
LyidaLi, other at Sheraton Xiamen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Within a short cab ride from the airport and a short walk from a large shopping center are just additional perk on top of wonderful, polite and helpful staff. The room is spacious, well appointed and clean. Bed is comfortable. I am all set for a hotel whenever visiting Xiamen, China.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
LyidaLi, Online Sales at Sheraton Xiamen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018