See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel a few days after the Meranti storm. Got quite an old room with the price much higher than usual. That's why I did not give a good rate. Room is pretty big with old furnitures, bathroom facilities are old fashioned.
Though in normal day, the location of breakfast restaurant is 5 minutes walk to the other building. It is good if you are not in a rush to go to airport.
The only choice of restaurant for dinner is the western restaurant buffet, though not really taste that way.
They have shuttle bus/van to airport every hour and you have to book in advance.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2016

has a VIP lounge near the exit Gate 7, next to baggage claim area.
free pickup service can be arranged at lounge as well as wifis and drinks.

Hotel has two buildings Yi yuan and Yi yun, can't recall which one is newly built so ask a room in new building if possible.

Dining, i only went to the downstairs' one which making cantonese buffet cost around 70 RMB that's 15 Aussie dollar all you can eat and those food were just exquisite.

Room Tip: ask Qi Yun building as this is a newly built construction. free airport pick up & drop off can be arranged at Airpot lounge or front desk.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Nic A
Reviewed 3 April 2016

We came from Hong Kong with a 3-year-old kid. We travelled to Tokyo via Xiamen. We spent two nights there, one night on the way to Tokyo, the other night on the way back to Hong Kong. We arranged pick up service at airport. The service is good. The staff helped us to bring the luggage and the kids on the van. When we left the departure hall at the Xiamen airport, after 5 minutes, we had already got to the hotel and checkin. The checkin staff is efficient and nice. The staff provided toys for the kids. We accommodate at the Old Wing at the first night and New Wing at the another night. The room was big. Only the Old Wing has bathtub, but I suggest to use Dettol to clean first before use. The distance between the Old Wing and the New Wing was about 5 minutes walk outdoor.

Room Tip: 1. Two seperate blocks, Old wing and New wing 2. Old Wing has bathtub 3. New Wing has breakfast. May need to walk outdoor from Old Wing
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2016

A 5 minute taxi ride from the airport. The hotel is very modern, clean and comfortable. The room we had was reasonably priced compared to similar hotels. Breakfast was included and was a mixture of Western and Chinese. Buy your coffee at the airport!
The staff that we encountered spoke very little English yet they were as accommodating and gracious as they could be. It didn't pose a problem. If you want to make use of the shuttle to the airport - book ahead! Otherwise, take a short ¥12 taxi ride to the airport yourself.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I was here on Dec 24th and I had a really good experience. Coming back here last night (Dec 29th) It was a different story. I guess the difference was, I called the hotel and book directly from them this time. The last time, I book it via Ctrip ahead of time. The first time, I booked for 290 plus other fees so it works out to be 330 rmb. The quote I got from Ctrip for last night was 305 rmb plus the fee I have to pay so the final total should be 345rmb including two breakfast. I called the hotel around 11pm last night. The representative said 298rmb so I decided to stay with them. When I arrived there, they said 398 rmb. I pointed out to them that I was told 298. At the end, they gave me 317 rmb with no window and breakfast. After paying taxes, the final total should be at least 350. I hope that I will not get any surprises when I check out later. I gave 500 rmb deposite so I hope that I will get the difference back. They didn't give me the receipt like the last time

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo