All reviews large resort hotel buildings an overnight stay room was large nice hotel near airport western style a great stay swimming pool chinese restaurant breakfast buffet is star hotel taxi business piano convenience luxury
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Located close with airport, the hotel is huge with 4 hotel type of buildings, 1 villa type of buildings and big park inside the location. But with golf car that always ready, its very easy to wonder from one to another or just to drive you to the front gate. The room is very clean, it's clean at morning and late afternoon if you want as the cleaning services will offer it again to each room. You got fruit in the room every day, all the amenities is very good and complete, they even have umbrella inside, you can borrow anything listed in the menu inside the room. Breakfast is highly recommended, the choice is varied and change every day. Even the chinese restaurant inside is recommended, the price is fine and food quality and quantity is good. Dont have chance to dive in their pool, but it look promising, maybe next time.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
厦门悦华酒店, 客户关系经理 at C&D Hotel Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear guest:Thank you for staying in C&D hotel Xiamen.We are delighted to learn that all our service and facilities all meet with your expectation.C&D Hotel, Xiamen offers spacious and comfortable accommodation amidst a natural garden landscape. The hotel welcomes guests with 429 beautifully appointed guestrooms, including garden deluxe room, club room, deluxe suite, etc. And the unique Japanese villas and luxurious European Royal villas are incredible choices for stay. Additionally, the professional washing center of C&D Hotel, Xiamen makes the sanitation of your stay guarantee.Looking forward to your next visiting.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Xiamen is a most beautiful place on earth and this property is one of the best in Xiamen. Although it is in in heart of the city but the property is like a gem in xiamen. I stayed for 2 night on my business trip to xiamen. They gave me a upgrade free of cost. Rooms are very well maintained and well equipped with all the facilities. Staff is very polite and supportive in all means. There was a free fruit basket in the room.

I am thankful to all staff members of C&D for making my stay comfortable. I did a early morning checkout and they packed me with a nice box of breakfast.

I would say anyone can enjoy the stay at C&D.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
厦门悦华酒店, Guest Relations Manager at C&D Hotel Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I have stayed well over 100 days at this hotel. It is my favorite place to stay in Xiamen. The rooms are recently remodeled in the Hiyu building. All of the rooms are nice. There is a walking trail around a small lake. I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
厦门悦华酒店, Guest Relations Manager at C&D Hotel Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear guest:Thank you for staying with us.We are delighted to learn that all our service has met your expectation,it will inspire us to provide a better service.C&D Hotel, Xiamen has been dedicated to creating C&D hospitality in the past 31 years, and becomes the NO.1 brand of service industry.Looking forward to your next staying.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I only had a short stay at this luxury hotel. The room was large and everything you can think of is include in the room. Perfect temperature control and a night light in the washroom and also a walk out patio with outdoor lighting and furniture. The free fruit tray and water bottles were a nice touch and well appreciated. These rooms are in separate buildings and they transfer you with a golf cart. The airport transfer was free as well and Dodo the check in host was so kind and made my stay that much better by making sure I made my free airport transfer. I give it a 4.6 stars.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Travelwinter55
厦门悦华酒店, Guest Relations Manager at C&D Hotel Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear guest:Thank you for staying with us,and writing the comments.We are appreciate that all our service has met your expectation.It will inspire us to provide better service. We are sincerely looking forward to your next staying.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I've been guest in this hotel 4th times,but this time was the last one. They allow to smoke in the lobby but you can't rest there waiting for plane. Once you check out they start to treat You as an enemy. Better choice other hotel.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jogasOo
厦门悦华酒店, Guest Relations Manager at C&D Hotel Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Dear guest:Thank you for staying with us.We regret to hear about your experience during your recent stay,we would like to offer our sincere apology for the inconvience caused.In fact,we would like to contact you in order to learn more specifically about your experience and try to improve our service.Please kindly let us know your contact information by sending us email FOXM@CNDHOTELS.COM. Thanks again for your feedback and looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you again at C&D hotel Xiamen.