All reviews great room walking distance comfortable bed star hotel taxi china mandarin
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Stayed at this hotel in May/June 2017 with my parents (who speak Mandarin). The service from the boys at the concierge desk was excellent. They were patient and answered all our questions about transport, things to do and day tours. They were really helpful with our luggage and also calling taxis. Also security at the hotel was great, we felt safe staying at the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank Debora L
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I'm staying at Xiamen Tegoo hotel from today while traveling in Xiamen. I was upgraded to a room which has a beautiful sea view and city view! so comfortable and clean, just wanna say everything is perfect, absolutely value for money. The attention to detail go beyond than my expectation.
I highly would like to recommend to stay here :) !!!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank JO A
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Although our rooms do not come with windows, they were nevertheless beautifully covered with beautiful wall papers. One of our rooms has a mermaid in an under water scene.

Customer service was simply par excellent. Restaurant food was great and we were given 10% discount. Afternoon high tea was great with great view of the city.

Location is very near Heping ferry terminal and shopping street is just 5 minutes walk away.

Definitely a great choice hotel to explore Xiamen.

1  Thank TJX05
Reviewed 29 December 2016

excellent customer service especially concierge captain Mr Andy Lin. About 5 minutes walk to Zhongsan walking street. Gulangyu island can be seen from our room. The International Cruise Terminal is very close to our hotel.

2  Thank helencnm
Reviewed 15 December 2016

The location is good, the staff is friendly, and the breakfast is okey. It's the first time for us to visit this city. The staff is patient to explain the local attractions. Because of some unexpected events, I need to leave two days earlier. The staff help me to deal with two additional breakfast tickets and change them to lunch tickets during my stay, so I would not waste the tickets.

Room tip: high floor is suggested because a construction is nearby
  • Trip type: Travelled on business