All reviews great room walking distance comfortable bed taxi english china mandarin
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I'm staying at Xiamen Tegoo hotel from today while traveling in Xiamen. I was upgraded to a room which has a beautiful sea view and city view! so comfortable and clean, just wanna say everything is perfect, absolutely value for money. The attention to detail go beyond than my expectation.
I highly would like to recommend to stay here :) !!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank JO A
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Although our rooms do not come with windows, they were nevertheless beautifully covered with beautiful wall papers. One of our rooms has a mermaid in an under water scene.

Customer service was simply par excellent. Restaurant food was great and we were given 10% discount. Afternoon high tea was great with great view of the city.

Location is very near Heping ferry terminal and shopping street is just 5 minutes walk away.

Definitely a great choice hotel to explore Xiamen.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank TJX05
Reviewed 29 December 2016

excellent customer service especially concierge captain Mr Andy Lin. About 5 minutes walk to Zhongsan walking street. Gulangyu island can be seen from our room. The International Cruise Terminal is very close to our hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank helencnm
Reviewed 15 December 2016

The location is good, the staff is friendly, and the breakfast is okey. It's the first time for us to visit this city. The staff is patient to explain the local attractions. Because of some unexpected events, I need to leave two days earlier. The staff help me to deal with two additional breakfast tickets and change them to lunch tickets during my stay, so I would not waste the tickets.

Room Tip: high floor is suggested because a construction is nearby
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

First walked into the room and was very impressed with the room size. Seperate lounge area and then a very big king size bed, very large bath seperate from the shower.
Staying on the 25th floor in a Deluxe suit.
The food is okay tasting for suppose to be Western breakfast. A lot to choose from if prefer Chinese style breakfast. Staff very friendly as our child is western and all want to say hi.

Hotel is close to the ocean and shops.
Only 1 problem is there is no access to the hotel lobby off the street which makes it very hard. And construction right across the street working until like 10pm every night. Other than that I would still recommend to stay in this room for sure.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family