“Great food, atmosphere, and staff!”

Cafeteria Amerindia
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Puerto Natales
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: The Best pastry and sándwich in town Also good saladcand excellent coffee and te The Best sándwich is the asado de tira - lamb hamburguer - and the three meet hamburguer
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We ate lunch here with our friends and brought our two year old. The burgers were great, I had black bean and beet burger and my husband had the tres carnes. Both were excellent and you can add as many toppings as you want, without being charged extra, which I find to be rare at most restaurants. I had a coconut latte, which was great and only wish I had room for one of their homemade cakes or cookies, which looked amazing. The owner (I assume she was anyhow), Monica, printed off pictures from her computer and colored with our son when he got fussy. She sat with him at her computer and entertained him while we ate lunch. Such a friendly place with excellent food and service. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We ate dinner on New year's Eve 2018. The bean+beet burger was excellent, its quite unlike any vegetarian burger I've eaten before. My wife had the pumpkin soup which was also good. The place itself has a nice vibe with the decor and woodwork.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We went two times to this Café, the Food/Burgers are one of the best what we had on our whole Chile-Trip ! The stuff are very friendly and the prices are cheep for Chile !

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Enjoyed a nice lunch here prior to returning on my trek back to Santiago. Food was very good, service and place of business was very nice!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Found this place whilst wandering around town and so glad that I did, such a charming cafe! Asked the staff for recommendation, she suggested a steak sandwich, also ordered soup and hot chocolate. The soup was soso but the steak sandwich was really good! The meal was very comforting in cold weather and staff was friendly. A little on the pricey side, accepts credit card.

Date of visit: September 2016