“Best Restaurant in Southern Chile”
Review of Afrigonia

Afrigonia
Ranked #11 of 112 Restaurants in Puerto Natales
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 60
Cuisines: African, Chilean
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I, after traveling through Chile and Argentina for three weeks, ended our trip with dinner here.

The restaurant is very clean, well lit, well decorated and has a good feel.

The staff was incredibly helpful and attentive, despite a full restaurant. Wine glasses were refilled from the bottle we bought, dishes were explained and our waiter, Hector, checked in numerous times.

The food was delicious, creative and cooked to perfection. I had a prime rib steak, and my wife had the stuffed chicken. We shared a bottle of Cabernet. I had Mate ice cream and she had a chocolate brownie type of dessert (the specific dish is escaping me).

The prices were very reasonable for what we ordered.

The special ‘treat’ while paying the check was very inventive and great!

In summary, after eating at different restaurants across the country (and sometimes dealing with different hang ups) we found this to be our favorite, without any complaints, restaurant.

Highly recommended.

1  Thank brettz119

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

The food was expensive and not good prepared! My chicken was like a frozen chicken in the supermaket! I dont recommend this place!!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Our guide and friend Felipe from Armadillo recommended this place. The food is amazing. The Pisco sour mango was out of the world. This is our best food during our entire trip to Chile.

2  Thank Prasad P
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Really good!!
100 times better than yesterday in Il Bote.
Lamb and salmon = both delicious and the owner is a man with class!
The people who work there are super friendly

2  Thank 212lexv
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Nice mix of ingredients and very friendly staff. They even sang for my birthday and gave us a special desert!