“Friendly staff and excellent food :)”
Review of Kawesqar Cafe

Kawesqar Cafe
Ranked #14 of 101 Restaurants in Puerto Natales
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Kawesqar cafe is amazing and delicious! My three friends and I went there for lunch and we all got the desmachada sandwiches and we're happy and full the rest of the day. Jon was our waiter and was extremely helpful and a friendly face to see after making such a long trek to puerto natales. I would highly recommend!!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The staff were really friendly, good English, and happy to chat and explain the menu. The food was great, very fresh and delicious

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I love this place. We have been twice already and will go back again. The pizza is delicious... it is the best we've had in South America in 6 months of travel. A perfect thickness for the base and not too much cheese. I also really enjoyed the grilled salmon and mashed potatoes. The waiter is a real star.... very welcoming, friendly, professional and attentive. We absolutely recommend this restaurant for a relaxed and tasty meal!

Management response:Responded 10 July 2017

Thank you very much for your good comments. We are very happy that your experience with us has been good. We hope to see you soon. R Clavero

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Came after our 8 day trek in the mountains so we were hungry! We got avocado salads, spicy potatoes, lamb and beef. All of it was awesome. With the lamb, you can't expect traditional British or New Zealand lamb prep - instead be prepared for Chilean style. Great waiter, very graciously spoke English with us. Menu has English & Spanish. Would totally recommend.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

My boyfriend and I went here for lunch when we first arrived expecting the usual 'barros luco' however it was so far above and beyond. He got spitted lamb and I got the steak and it was something you would expect to pay about £15-20 for at home in England in a posh restaurant for dinner. It had great craft beers as well. It was delicious and the whole lunch was made even better by top class service by Jhon. I would highly recommend this spot.