Book In Advance

from US$ 112.00
from US$ 68.00
from US$ 51.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2015

I loved this place - the isolation and beauty of it. I got a great shot of the flamingos flying across the volcano - it's a wonderful place for photographers. But then, Chile is full of wonderful places. Take plenty of memory cards and be patient wating for the light.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

This trip was great. We hired some tour guides in San Pedro to take us around the salt flats, the valley of the moon, and other lakes up in the mountains near the Bolivian/Argentinian border. Great sites and the guides helped us explaining a lot of historical events surrounding the areas we visited.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Go there! Do the tour. It is such a unique experience and one of the places in the world that makes you feel truly special for having been. I would love to return one day. Yes, so the journey to get there is long and bumpy but you will not regret it! Sure, it's expensive too but not compared to the truly unique experience that it is! The date of travel is not correct - went a few years ago but the tour experience has stayed with me and was one of the highlights in our South American tour!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

It is a beautiful place to go however is not that cheap. Unfortunately it was winter time when I went there and I didnt swin, probably the cause I am saying it is expensive.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Amazing view. Looks like another world. Its possible to see some flamingos and the beautiful nature. Worth every coin spent