Tara Angkor Hotel
US$ 38
  • Breakfast included
US$ 252
US$ 191
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$ 299
US$ 217
US$ 199
US$ 195
  • Pool
3,313 results
All reviewstuk tukpub streetlovely hotelbreakfast buffetfoot massagepool areaclose to angkor watstayed here for nightstown centreus dollarsour honeymoonloved this hotelnice poolwelcome drinkold marketwould highly recommend this hotelhotel restaurant
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Spent 4 days at this hotel in March - couldn't fault it. Excellent position for site seeing temples etc. Service excellent. Everything you could think of available for breakfast. Staff very friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
taraangkor, General Manager at Tara Angkor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for chosen us for your stay . We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.

It is very important for us that our guests’ experiences are shared.

Tara Angkor Management

Reviewed 27 April 2012

I stayed there as part of a tour with Road Scholar this winter. It was a pleasant enough place, with an excellent breakfast. I agree with the reviewer who said the spa is a little unprofessional. I could not get the combination of services I wanted and was also taken to a room in the main hotel for my salt scrub. Our room was adequate and clean. Nothing special. Made up late in the afternoon every day we were there. Good location and nice staff.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Client,
Thank you for chosen Tara Angkor Hotel for your stay in Siem Reap Angkor Wat. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.

Kindly note that It is very important for us that our guests’ experiences are shared.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

We've recently spent six days days exploring and enjoying the spleandours of Siem Reap and its magnificent temples.

The base for our holiday was the Tara Ankor Hotel. The hotel was excellent, service was friendly and efficient. The suite we had was excellent and perfect for the three of us with lots of room in the living area for the extra bed for our daughter.

The pool area was excellent and perfect for chilling out during the day.

The hotel staff were first class, from the birthday for my wife, flowers in the room, nothing was a trouble and everything delivered with a friendly smile.

were coming back to Siem Reap and I can think of no good reason why I would consider staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: Corner suite was excellent and perfect for a family
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for chosen Tara Angkor Hotel for your stay during your world heritage Angkor Wat Visit.
We were delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel.

Is was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I stayed here for two nights. The hotel is located fairly close to the airport (a $7 cab ride away) and very close to the temple complex. The rooms are good sized, clean and nicely appointed with flat screen TV's, a mini-bar and complimentary safe, toiletries, bottled water and coffee and tea making facilities. The hotel offers excellent value for the money and includes a full service buffet breakfast. Like the other reviewers, I found the bed slightly on the hard side (which is typical of Asian hotels), but other than that, I found no negatives. i would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Greeting from Tara Angkor Hotel

Thank you for chosenTara Angkor for your stay during World Heritage Angkor Wat Visit. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.

It is very important for us that our guests’ experiences are shared.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again soon at Tara Angkor Hotel.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Hotel was really impressive when we arrived, very large, clean and looked like a good 4 star hotel.
We were taken to our room but I have to admit is smelled very bad, of a public toilet so I called reception and it was changed immediately. There was no apology or explanation and I would have expected something for this hassle such as a free drink or a better room but we were moved directly across the hallway!

Dinner was great, outside area, beautifully lit and relaxing.
Hotel is really close to angkor temples which is handy.

One night we returned to the hotel late and I asked for the room service menu, but the kitchen had already closed which was really disappointing as it was 10.15pm and the menu states up until 10.30pm.

The spa I found a little unprofessional. I booked a facial and a male friend booked a full body massage half an hour before. When I arrived for my facial they took me to the same room as my friend and asked me to strip!! After explaining to them I wanted a seperate room the staff giggled a lot and although apologised it was still quite embarrassing for everyone involved. Again, nothing was offered in the form of apology! I had to be taken to a room within the main hotel for my facial which was a bit annoying.

It was a nice hotel and no problems with the comfort of the room but I don't think I would return here again, there are plenty of other hotels in Siem Reap.

Must point out that breakfast was really very good a lot on offer and much choice.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
taraangkor, General Manager at Tara Angkor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Warmest Greetings from Tara Angkor Hotel,
We were honored that you have chosen the Tara Angkor Hotel during your visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat. The Team hopes that this response will finds you well and that you had a safe trip.
On behalf of the Tara Angkor Hotel Team it was our pleasure to welcome you at our hotel in Siem Reap. If this encountered of any inconveniences during your stay please do not hesitate to comment on them. As we are constantly striving to improve our standards and exceed guest’s expectations we take guests’ comments very seriously.
We would like to thank you again for having chosen to experience the Tara Angkor hotel and hope that this experience has been a memorable one.
We are looking forward to welcome you here again.
The Tara Angkor Hotel Team