1,467 results
All reviewsswim up barnight marketpub streettuk tukangkor watperfect locationwelcome homenoodle stationlight sleeperrain showerairport pickupspecial thanksamazing hotelhighly recommend this hotelhotel lobbybreakfast buffetrestaurants and bars
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very nice. Always was clean and welcoming. Our host Story was very pleasant and did everything from managing our stay to pushing the elevator button for us. Story's attention to detail was exceptional and his kindness was very much appreciated. The other staff members make a great team and made us feel right at home. Thank you Central Suite staff without you guys it wouldn't be great, you guys rock!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PItravler
CentralSuiteSR, General Manager at Central Suite Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear PItravler,

Thank you for sharing your complimentary review. We are delighted that we have surpassed your expectations and most of all, that you had a wonderful time with us.

Thank you once again for your wonderful and inspiring words, and we hope to welcome you back home again in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My first time in Siem Reap with teenager boy. I picked this lovely hotel for easy access to pub street ( can walk to within 5 mins ), roundtrip transfers, of course daily breakfast, spa in hotel and price. I made best choice!
Soon after I booked on web, hotel sent me very decent mails and I could ask anything before getting ready. That was so relief in many ways. At the airport, Mr Nut was welcomed us with big smiles and assisted with all the way. Room was spacious for 2. Very clean, enough amenities, pool views from cute valcony. Location is super great to main area. We don't have to ask tuktuk or taxi for hang around. In front of hotel, just go right you could find more locals and I prefer there than pub street.
Breakfast was great. Pho and egg stand, I loved Pho very much. Pool was tiny but super cute, I should try pool bar, looks so lovely. Spa was also great with 20%off, why not? You better book in advance, sometimes full at evening. Front desk, you can always ask tour, tuktuk arrange. We loved Mr Pa, the driver was so nice and we enjoyed the ride a lot. Say thanks to him from us.
Our flight was late evening, I guess it was all fully booked but Mr Nut made us to take shower before leave. So refreshing in last minutes. How we missed this hotel and staffs. We definitely will back to Cambodia and stay this hotel. Thank for making our stay so special. See you again Mr Nut! Ma ta ne !!!

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Yukalinda34

Dear Yukalinda34,

We appreciate your complimentary review and we are also glad to know that every member of staff you encountered displayed our core values so fully to create a memorable experience for you. With the warmest regards and a huge thank you from our entire team here at Central Suite Residence. We are delighted to read that your overall stay was enjoyable and that our spacious room was very comfortable for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back home again in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

One of the rare hotels I've stayed at that genuinely enhanced and shaped my experience of a destination. The staff of this hotel (particularly Ms. Han, Mr. Nut, and our driver Dy) were very kind and always made sure to make sure all of our needs were met -- and even went further, bringing us a surprise cake and decorating our rooms for a birthday! They also accompanied us to and fro the airport and helped us arrange our tuktuk transportation whenever we needed it.

The location is fantastic -- right across from Pub Street, and by extension very close to the Night Market, Old Market, and Preah Prom Rath. Anything you would need to access in the town itself is almost immediately accessible. The rooms, food, and facilities were also top-notch, especially for a hotel at this price point.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank kaye115

Dear Kaye115,

Thank you very much for your comments and for mentioning the good service. We are delighted to read that your overall stay was enjoyable and that our Food and Beverage, our spacious room was very comfortable for you. We are glad to know we exceeded your expectations during your stay with us and we are glad that you appreciate our special and personalized touches.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed in Central Suite Residence for 5 nights. Very forgettable experience with great hospitality. Highly recommended to visitors to Siem Reap!

Complimentary transport from/to airport was included. Super good location: around 15min drive from the airport, and 3min walk to night market & pub street (lots of good food, massage & shoppning)

Great hospitality from all staff in the hotel, especially Ms Sokha Soch, Ms Han and Mr Thy. Warm greetings from them every day, whenever we went in/out the hotel. Really felt like home :)

We joined a cooking class in the hotel, and were taught making tradition Khmer cuisine by their Executive Chef!!! Aprons were provided and we really looked like the Master Chef, haha! Our teacher was very patient and caring, teaching us step by step. Manager Ms Sokha also proactively helped taking photos recording this memorable time for us. After the cooking class, we were awarded with a certificate and we had our meal inside the restaurant.

In our last day of the trip, the hotel has arranged transport to airport for us at 4pm. After we checked out, we hanged and shopped around the city. Yet the weather was too hot. We decided to return hotel earlier and wait (around 3pm). Noting that we arrived earlier, Ms Han was so nice that she offered us a room to take shower before going to the airport. So touched!!! Everyone in the hotel was very caring. They could observe and react to our needs promptly.

I would give full marks to Central Suite Residence. This is probably one of the best hotels I have ever stayed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank wongk634

Dear Wongk634,

Its great to know that your five-nights stay in our hotel was enjoyable and I will be delighted to share with my team who made it all happen. We are very pleased to know that you had a wonderful stayed at Central Suite Residence and had an amazing time in Cambodia.

Moreover, we are also glad to know that every member of staff you encountered displayed our core values so fully to create a memorable experience for you. With the warmest regards and a huge thank you from our entire team here at Central Suite Residence.

Once again, thank you for your great feedback and highly recommend. We look forward to welcoming you back home again in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel .Great Service. Everything about this place was fantastic ! Room were large and I got a free upgrade. The location is just 5 minutes walking to the center . the breakfast buffet is marvelous really good food for every taste Asian or continental . and the staff really make this hotel special .all staff were so friendly outstandingly make you feel like you're coming home .. Can't recommend this place highly enough and we are missing the lovely staff ( Nary.Helicopter)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Katie R

Dear Katie R,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review which I will be delighted to share with my team who made it all happen. We are very pleased to know that you had a wonderful stayed at Central Suite Residence and had an amazing time in Cambodia.

Once again, thank you for your great feedback and recommend. We look forward to welcoming you back home again in the future.