All reviews night market air con bad boy swimming pool pub street female dorm nice pool good vibes cheap price a great place to meet dorm room cheap drinks book tours would stay again tour desk nice stay clean rooms
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The place is exactly the same as the picture shown and it is super near to the night market. It’s a great place to stay if u are looking for a budget place with strategic location !

But, there’s some drawbacks.
Perhaps , it’s a budgeted stay, they didn’t provide hairdryer !!
When we asked for room cleaning, they didn’t clean our room~ ( Perhaps due to communication problem)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Siem R, General Manager at Siem Reap Pub Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Wen Y,

Greetings from Siem Reap Pub Hostel, Cambodia-Kingdom of Wonder.

It was our great honor and valued occasion to accommodate you her at the hostel.

Thank you very much for having chosen our property as your preferred accommodation for the recent journey to Angkor Wat, The Largest Religious Temple in the World, and thanks for your time to write this beautiful review to share your experience here in Tripadvisor community.

I do regret that our service offered to you did not meet your expectations. I really apologize for the inconvenience caused with the miscommunication of room cleaning. I have briefed the team about the accident and I am sure it will no longer happen with our future guests.

Once again, thanks for your three night stay and the review and please kindly accept our sincere apologies. We look for another opportunity to welcome you back here in the shot future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The location of the hostel is great , not far from the night market, pub street and old market.
Room are clean and the staff try to help you as much as they can.
I had a really good stay + it has a pool

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Siem R, General Manager at Siem Reap Pub Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Victor H,

Greetings from Siem Reap Pub Hostel, a Home more than a Hostel.

It was our great honor and valued occasion to accommodate you here at the hostel during the trip to Siem Reap.

Thank you very much for having chosen our property as your preferred accommodation for the journey to the Land of Smile and thanks for the time to write this candid review of the stay to share with other fellow travelers in this community.

I am thrilled to read you had a really good stay with us at The Siem Reap Pub Hostel and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed all aspects, swimming pool, clean room, locations,.... Your wonderful feedback will be shared with my whole team and I am sure they will be pleased to hear that.

We look another opportunity to welcome you back to the hostel so our team can look after you once again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The place is very nice and clean, nice pool and good bar. Sovath is very kind and helpful she booked us all the tours, she is the best. Leak and Nouk from the fromt desk are very kind, help with everything. I really recommend to stay at Pub Hostel. Close to night market and center.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Isaac A
Siem R, General Manager at Siem Reap Pub Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Isaac A,

Greetings from Siem Reap Pub Hostel, a Home away from Home.

It was our great honor and valued occasions to accommodate you here at the hostel during your trip to Siem Reap.

Thank you very much for having chosen our hostel as your preferred accommodation for the trip to Angkor Wat, and thanks for your time to write this candid review to share with other Tripadvisor readers.

I am pleased to read you found us as a cool place for stay and the staff the best, and I am delighted to hear my team, Leak, Savath, Nouk, could assist you with everything you needed. Your kind words will be shared with them as well as the rests in the whole team.

We look for another opportunity to welcome you back to the hostel in the short future.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place awesome staff most friendly in Asia , I decided 1 night stayed but end for 3 day , pool is nice clean free pool table , ac is breezing easy to fine new friends in this hostel , would recommend

Stayed: March 2018
15  Thank Marti N

Dear Marti N,

Greetings from Siem Reap Pub Hostel, a Home more than a Hostel.

I am pleased to read you found us as the best hostel with the most friendly staff in Asia and I am delighted to hear you loved all aspects, swimming pool, pool table, the cold AC,...., provided here. Your kind words will be shared with them as well as the rests in the whole team.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to stayed for solo traveler who run out their budget , just 3$ with ac and clean , pool table bar with worth price cheap , you enjoy your stayed with more people in this hostel to meet up and party , mr siv is the best owner friendly and look after for every one will back this next year ,,

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kaatrine J
Siem R, General Manager at Siem Reap Pub Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Kaatrine J,

Greetings from Siem Reap Pub Hostel, Cambodia-Kingdom of Wonder.

Thank you very much for your time to write this briliant review of your recent stay at the hostel. I am pleased to read you found us as a great place to stay in Siem Reap and I am delighted to hear loved all the aspects, pool table, reasonable room rate, clean room, provided here at the Siem Reap Pub Hostel. Your recognition of our team, Mr. Siv, is much appreciated and your kind words will be shared with the whole team who works here.

info@siemreappubhostel.com