“Amazing Angkor, Amazing Panha”
Review of Angkor Cab

Angkor Cab
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 195.00*
and up
Preah Vihear - Off the Beaten track - Private Day...
Ranked #15 of 320 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Angkor Cabs Transport & Tour Guide Relaxed and Informed Custom Private Tours of Siem Reap and surroundings & Taxi Service. We provides you a sedan/van with a careful, well informed english speaking driver. As locals we know Siem Reap; best time to: buy your 'temples pass; avoid crowds; explain about temples and anything else you see along the way as we take you 'off the beaten track'
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I was in Siem Reap from 22nd to 26th Oct this year and was lucky enough to hire Panha Ngoun’s taxi service during my memorable stay. It was truly the best travel decision I have made. Panha was incredible.
I had contacted him a while ago after reading glowing reviews from other travellers though I was a bit apprehensive, being a solo traveller. Even before getting there, Panha remained in regular contact with me through email, preparing an itinerary for the four days, after informing him about what I wanted to see, making valuable suggestions, giving me important tips on everything from travel currency to the weather and patiently and quickly answering all my queries.
Panha was always punctual, ready and waiting at the hotel, even at 4.30am to watch the sunrise. We got to chatting almost immediately and I found him to be an extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, enterprising and friendly young man. He speaks excellent English, has great communications skills and sense of humour and was able to give me so much information about all aspects of Cambodia, truly someone who is proud of his country. Also someone who is eager to learn about other cultures and improve himself. He also has a vast knowledge about the temples I visited so I didn’t really need a guide .
His driving skills are excellent and he was always ready with a cold bottle of water and cooling face wipes. He has recently bought a new, very comfortable SUV and I was told I was the first client to enjoy it… and enjoy it I did. We did quite a bit of travelling from one temple to another and he was so patient and understanding as I visited each one of them. He also took me to restaurants visited by locals so I got to sample some authentic Cambodian food. He went above and beyond his services by even taking me shopping on the last day.
I would not hesitate to recommend Panha’s services to anyone who is looking to have a great, relaxing, comfortable and hassle- free holiday in Siem Reap. I did go to Siem Reap alone but thanks to Panha’s wonderful company, his care and thoughtfulness, I always felt like I was travelling with a friend.

Thank you very much , my friend Panha !

panha2017, Owner at Angkor Cab, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Maria

Good evening! How are you ?

Thanks so much for your help by review an excellent through my page. I really hope you are doing well today.

Once again thanks for your support my business especially being very polite and friendly to me. It was great to meeting you especially serve you myself around Siem Reap city.

I wish you all the best for the upcoming New Years 2018.

Sincerely yours

"friendly man"
"honest man"
"friend's recommendation"

Reviewed 4 October 2017

When we arrived at Siem Reap, we were lucky to have Panha as our driver. He was extremely friendly and welcoming. We booked Panha to drive us around the Angkor area the next day.

Not only was Panha friendly and informative of the history of the area, we learned a lot about the history of Cambodia. He also took us to lesser known temples which was great (avoiding too many tourists).

Would highly recommend Panha for driving around Siem Reap.

Dear Simon

I hope you are doing very well.

Thanks so much for your support my business during your stay in Cambodia especially rate me so highly on TripAdvisor. It was my pleasure to serve you around my country city.

All the best to you for the upcoming New Years 2018.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We made arrangements for our tour via e-mail months ahead. Mr. Pranha was knowledgeable and gave us sound suggestions. He also hired a guide at our request, Mr. Nop, who possessed extensive knowledge of the history, culture, and the City. They were interesting and fun.

panha2017, Owner at Angkor Cab, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Laura

Good morning !! How are you and your family today ? I you all very well.

I have read your review today I love it. Thanks for your support my business especially highly recommend me to my page visitors. Thanks for being so polite and friendly to me and my friend Nop. We really enjoy our time with you and your friends.

I am here waiting for you if you ever come back with your children again. I wish you all the best and stay healthy for travel to see a beautiful world.

Respectful

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

What an amazingly brilliant service!!
I highly recommend booking Panha and his clean and luxuriously comfortable van to travel the gorgeous sights of Angkor.
Panha goes above and beyond to meet the needs of his customers and has an incredible depth of knowledge of the history and culture of his beautiful country.
I learnt so much travelling with him.
His kind heart, honesty and willingness to impart his extensive array of information about all facets of Cambodia makes the time in between destinations such an awesome experience I'm so grateful to have had.
I felt very safe in some very "out of my comfort zone" situations on the road and appreciated his careful driving ability.
He cared very much for the needs of all the family and is just the most lovely and friendly guy.
It was so great having had Panha as our driver and we all reflect very fondly on such a joyous, safe and informative experience. Thankyou Panha and we look forward to touring the sights with u once again very soon.

Dear Meg

How are you ? I hope you are doing very well.

I would love to say a huge thanks to you and your family for visiting Cambodia especially give me a chance to serve you around my country. It was a great pleasure to know you and your family. Thanks so much for write me review especially expressed your excellent experience to my page visitors I am sure your review very powerful for my future business. I wish you all the best in life. I really love your lovely daughter mohala so much because she has a beautiful face and best behavior girl.

I wish you and your daughter mohala have a wonderful life and wish to meet you soon in the near future.