Open today: 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Cab tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Cab
from US$ 112.00
from US$ 49.00
from US$ 39.00
from US$ 114.00
More Info
All reviews mr panha floating village safe driver day trip tour guide wet tissue delicious local food always on time arrived in siem reap amazing driver drinking water silk factory wonderful days free cold water preah vihear private driver extensive knowledge
Reviewed 4 October 2017

When we arrived at Siem Reap, we were lucky to have Panha as our driver. He was extremely friendly and welcoming. We booked Panha to drive us around the Angkor area the next day.

Not only was Panha friendly and informative of the history of the area, we learned a lot about the history of Cambodia. He also took us to lesser known temples which was great (avoiding too many tourists).

Would highly recommend Panha for driving around Siem Reap.

panha2017, Owner at Angkor Cab, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Simon

I hope you are doing very well.

Thanks so much for your support my business during your stay in Cambodia especially rate me so highly on TripAdvisor. It was my pleasure to serve you around my country city.

All the best to you for the upcoming New Years 2018.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We made arrangements for our tour via e-mail months ahead. Mr. Pranha was knowledgeable and gave us sound suggestions. He also hired a guide at our request, Mr. Nop, who possessed extensive knowledge of the history, culture, and the City. They were interesting and fun.

panha2017, Owner at Angkor Cab, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Laura

Good morning !! How are you and your family today ? I you all very well.

I have read your review today I love it. Thanks for your support my business especially highly recommend me to my page visitors. Thanks for being so polite and friendly to me and my friend Nop. We really enjoy our time with you and your friends.

I am here waiting for you if you ever come back with your children again. I wish you all the best and stay healthy for travel to see a beautiful world.

Respectful

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

What an amazingly brilliant service!!
I highly recommend booking Panha and his clean and luxuriously comfortable van to travel the gorgeous sights of Angkor.
Panha goes above and beyond to meet the needs of his customers and has an incredible depth of knowledge of the history and culture of his beautiful country.
I learnt so much travelling with him.
His kind heart, honesty and willingness to impart his extensive array of information about all facets of Cambodia makes the time in between destinations such an awesome experience I'm so grateful to have had.
I felt very safe in some very "out of my comfort zone" situations on the road and appreciated his careful driving ability.
He cared very much for the needs of all the family and is just the most lovely and friendly guy.
It was so great having had Panha as our driver and we all reflect very fondly on such a joyous, safe and informative experience. Thankyou Panha and we look forward to touring the sights with u once again very soon.

Dear Meg

How are you ? I hope you are doing very well.

I would love to say a huge thanks to you and your family for visiting Cambodia especially give me a chance to serve you around my country. It was a great pleasure to know you and your family. Thanks so much for write me review especially expressed your excellent experience to my page visitors I am sure your review very powerful for my future business. I wish you all the best in life. I really love your lovely daughter mohala so much because she has a beautiful face and best behavior girl.

I wish you and your daughter mohala have a wonderful life and wish to meet you soon in the near future.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

What a difference it makes in a strange and new place to meet a cab driver that makes you feel relaxed and looked after. It is therefore a pleasure to recommend Panha. His local knowledge is extensive and he explains this in excellent english.

Dear Gene

Good afternoon !! How are you ?

Thanks so much for your support my business especially rate me so highly on TripAdvisor. I am really happy to hear that my service was great. It was a great pleasure to meeting you and serve you around my country.

Have a beautiful day and enjoy your time.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing service straight from the airport. Panha is the best ever. He knows all the great places. He always makes sure u r comfortable . Don't hesitate to ask him anything or take u anywhere because he knows everything and will gladly with a huge smile take u all over. Don't be cheap and tip him very well because he deserves it. Safety comes first with him he an amazing driver and guide. Thank u so much Panha. Miss u alot and big hugs to your wonderful family. . Akon.

panha2017, Owner at Angkor Cab, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Dina

Good evening Dina !! How are you ?

I am sorry for my late response your review. Thanks so much for your support my business especially taking your time to write me review and rate me so highly. It was my pleasure to serve you and Daniel around my city. I am extremely happy that we become family I will keep our relationship forever, you are the only one older sister I have because I only have younger sisters. I am really looking forward to seeing you again soon.

All our love from Cambodian family Panha