All reviewsno elevatorg adventuresnight marketpub streetsimple hotelroom was comfortable and cleansmall swimming poolgreat hotelnice breakfastpool bartuk tukexcellent locationhouse keepingminutes walking distancebed sheetsangkor wathotel location
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I stay for 3 nights (very comfortable)
Less then 10mn walk to central city, plenty of local restaurant along way, easy to find.
Room is clean, nice swim pool, helpful staffs, nice breakfast
I’m really recommend for this hotel !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Sokphat S, Manager at Nagara Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Ronnie,

Greetings from Nagara Angkor Boutique,
Thanks you very much taking time to write review to Nagara Angkor Boutique hotel,
Very appreciate your feedback.

Best Regards
Phat

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I went to Siem Reap Angkor last month stayed at Nagara Angkor Hotel, I have got clean room with pool view. The breakfast served with more choice, especially fried eggs, at night I walked to night market and pub-street, I have fun during Chinese New, I would to recommend to stay at Nagara.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Sokphat S, Manager at Nagara Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Veyy,

thank you very for taking time to write review to our property,
Very appreciate your feedback,
We are looking forward to welcoming you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I really love this hotel, very close to centre less than 10mn walk. many restaurant nearby.
the swimming pool is great, Wonderfull staff helpful, buffet breakfast very nice, room very clean. I will choose Nagara for my next trip to Siem Reap during April.
I would like to recommend this hotel for your accommodation.

Room Tip: I have stayed at deluxe double room with pool and garden view.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Charin,

thank you very for taking time to write review to our property,
Very appreciate your feedback,
We are looking forward to welcoming you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We stayed here for four nights. It was supposed to be three but we had an emergency and my husband had to go to hospital. The staff was very good and we were taken to an excellent hospital called The Royal Angkor International Hospital. Our room was nice and clean and we were able to stay in it for the extra night. Everything is close by and restaurants and spas are very inexpensive. The pool was enjoyed and there is a bar beside it. It is a pleasure to highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The higher you go the more stairs to climb, no elevator. We appreciated being on the first floor.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Sokphat S, Manager at Nagara Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Mary,

Greetings from Nagara Angkor Boutique hotel,

We are delighted to read about your wonderful stay experience with Nagara Angkor Boutique hotel. We extend our sincerest appreciation for your compliments and for letting us know that we’ve accomplished our goal of providing an unforgettable experience.

Thank you very much for your great feedback and gladly recommend anyone. We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back home again in the future.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

My stay at Nagara Angkor Boutique was just an overnight stay this time, but had the opportunity to be in the room which joins through a middle door! I didn't realise they had this! What a pleasant surprise especially as I was there with other people. This is definitely a good option for those travelling as a family.

Apart from the noise due to construction near by the stay was pleasant, clean and convenient as always.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Sokphat S, Owner at Nagara Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear Ms. Sophary,

Greetings from Nagara Angkor Boutique.

Thanks you very much for your review.

Phat