All reviewsroyal suitetuk tukwelcome cocktailcambodian historyevery afternoonchinese new yearlate flightbeautiful hotelthe hotel staffthree nightsthe entire staffa wonderful staycooking classamazing servicewe've stayedkhmer foodquiet location
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Mane Hotel is a little paradise on the city center, very calm, the staff is amazing always smiling and helping me with my programm, exquis, wonderful and people! The swimming pool after a long day visiting the temples was the cherry on the cake with their 4:00 tea time! The room so clean and big...I totally recommend this place, thanks to them my visit in Cambodia was perfect!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I can't even find the precise words to describe how much we enjoyed our stay at this beautiful and lovely hotel. After a day spent in busy siem reap, it's a welcomed retreat with everything you might need to relax fully, from the daily tee time accompanied with traditional live music to the complimentary massage there's nothing you miss. The staff is exceptionally friendly and attentive, the whole hotel is beautiful and well maintained, and the food in the restaurant is delicious. The hotel is located close enough to the city center (5 min by the complimentary tuk tuk) that you could walk, but far enough that it's off the noise. What else could you wish for?

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SabrinaBie
Reviewed 3 August 2018

A quaint little hotel on a quiet street, with an easy walk into town. My room was very large and comfortable. I found the food at the hotel to be absolutely wonderful. The staff were friendly, helpful and attentive; they could tell I was a little under the weather and began bringing ginger tea to my room, and then surprised me with a cake and room decorations because it was close to my birthday.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2018

My mother and I stayed at the Mane Boutique and Spa Hotel for 3 days and were absolutely floored by the service and attention to detail. The staff was very welcoming and hospitable. We were so touched that they organised a special cake and decorated our room with petals as a birthday surprise for my mother, even though her birthday was 2 weeks away. The staff ensured that we had a really great driver [Dara] and temple guide [Darith] who took us to see Angkor Wat and gave us a very enriching experience. The ladies in the Spa were extremely generous with their time when we booked massages. We stayed in the Royal Suite and it was extremely comfortable and beautifully decorated. Our breakfasts, teas and meals were delicious and every day we could sample different local dishes that were prepared really well. The staff also helped us with restaurant bookings and tuk tuk bookings when we were out late at night. Just fabulous experience! Would recommend highly!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Found this little gem of a hotel online. It is tucked away and very quiet but still very close to everything. Grab a Tuk Tuk to take you to Pub Street, markets etc.
The rooms were gorgeous, beds so comfortable. Breakfast included in our deal.
We contacted them to pick us up and drop us at airport at end of three day trip.
Nothing was too much trouble, staff were absolutely lovely. Would stay there again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple