Reahoo Bicycle Tour - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Amazing exploring Angkor off road

The mountain biking tour was a great way to see the temples for the first time. We had guide to... read more

Reviewed 5 October 2015
Leang E
via mobile
Had a fantastic day, one of the highlight of my trip!

Reviewed 25 September 2015
Yun Y
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

I did this on my first day in Siem Reap, had a brilliaint guide called Ploy. He stopped for drink breaks, told us about the history of temple and was very friendly. It is a great tour because you go off thenbeat track and can see the smaller temples with hardly anyone there. Overall i had a great day, was lots of fun, would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank Yun Y
Reviewed 13 September 2015

I did Reahoo bicycle tour on the 2th of Sep it was so great tour i did. the guide was so knowledgful about Angkor history and every friendly. Ploy, he is very nice guide. i highly recommended!!

Date of experience: September 2015