Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic day with Thy! Excellent guide.

Myself and my partner did the all day temple tour with Thy. He picked us up the day before to get... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
cabdebiz
Ireland
via mobile
Great passionate guide and more importantly a keen listener

Thy took me on two separate day trips....he was keenly interested in my passion for photography and... read more

Reviewed 6 December 2018
Apatsti
New Westminster, Canada
via mobile

All reviews left australia fluent in english explain things three days historical information driver guide angkor tour excellent guide air conditioned car floating village off the beaten track via email visit to siem reap siem riep an amazing experience ta prohm knowledge
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

So personable and friendly. Great and genuine information. A good insight into real Cambodian life - thank you Thy. It was such a pleasure to meet you!

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank 703TMac
ThyAngkorTour, General Manager at Thy Angkor Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thanks so much for your lovely comments and I am really appreciated. I hope to see you again in near the future and I am very happy to show you my beautiful country !!! With best wishes Thy

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We visited from USA and benefited from Thy Angkor Tour. He was recommended by my cousin who had used his services last year.

He and his guide partner Norm complement each other to provide superb customer focussed services. He understood us without any issues, and we understood his English perfectly.

Thy was most adaptable to meet our needs and eithout hrsitation drove back to get my camera battery from the hotel, which I had forgotten. When Norm and us returned from an attraction, he had the car air conditioning on so we could quickly cool down.

Next day, we wanted to go back to an attraction, since I read something about it in the book that we bought about the area. No issues whatsoever; they took us back with a smile.

The most important thing for me and my wife was some pictures together. Norm, it turned out, is almost a professional photographer and now we have wonderful memories in the pictures he took. He had no problem in using my big Sony SLR camera and also our iphone camera. Learnt a lot of photography tricks from Norm!!

The car used was a toyota, very comfortable, large and reliable and Thy is a very safe driver.

Wish we had more time to stay and make use of their services. We found their price very competitive and the bar of service level high for others to emulate.

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank Vinay K
ThyAngkorTour, General Manager at Thy Angkor Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Thanks so much for your lovely comments and we are really appreciated. We hope to see you again sometime in near the future then we will serve you again. With our regards Thy & Nom

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We spent 4 days with Thy, we highly recommend him. We never would have experienced what he showed us without his expertise of the area. We had an incredible and very memorable time with him. Thankyou so very much Thy, John and Olive

Date of experience: January 2018
3  Thank jesouter
ThyAngkorTour, General Manager at Thy Angkor Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thanks so much John & Olive for your lovely comments and I am really appreciated. I hope to see you both again and I will show you more of my beautiful country. Thanks again for everything and please May the 2018 brings you the best of luck. Thy

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Thy was recommended via a Facebook travel group so I contacted him before I left.
He was always always so responsive.
I had two days and even though he was busy so could only take me for one day, he made loads of recommendations of what I could do for both days either on my own or with another guide so basically just put an itinerary together for me.
When I arrived late in the evening, he met me at my hotel night to check the itinerary etc and just to check all was well (so nice).
When he realised I wanted a guide rather than just a driver for the day he wasn't available, he somehow found someone for early the next morning (who was excellent).
He was very accommodating, polite and went out of his way to please.
I would definitely recommend him to others.
The only reason I don't give him 5 stars is because sometimes I felt he didn't explain things as well as I would have liked. However, I would definitely use him again and would be happy to recommend him in an instant!!
Thanks Thy!!!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank TravelLovingGurl
ThyAngkorTour, General Manager at Thy Angkor Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thanks so much for your lovely comments and I am really appreciated. We hope to see you again in near the future and we hope you had a wonderful holiday in Cambodia as much as you wishes.

With best regards

Thy

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

My colleague recommended Thy to us. We had 2 days planned in Siem Reap. We contacted Thy via email to plan the trip. He was very prompt and easy to work with.
Thy came to pick us from the hotel on time. He has a nice air conditioned car. He knows the area and temples very much. He explained us what all places we would visit in a day.
I would highly recommend Thy. He is polite and very fluent in English.
Thy I wish you all the best.
Regards,
Neha

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Neha B
ThyAngkorTour, General Manager at Thy Angkor Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Neha thank you very much for your lovely comments and I am really appreciated. I hope to see you both again in near the future and thanks again for offered me work.

Thy