Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Pilsbury01
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
You’re missing out if you don’t book Thy as your tour guide in Siem Reap!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
merchgymraeg
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews three days a wonderful tour guide fluent in english via email an amazing experience floating village day trip angkor itinerary driver sites insight wat countryside
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thy is a wonderful tour guide. We booked him for three days during our trip to Siem Reap. His passion for his work comes through in his extensive knowledge whilst showing us around this amazing city.

Thy will take you to places that other tourist don’t get to visit. He’s truly one in a million!

Thank you for making our trip perfect Thy! Mark, Betsan, Keith & Joyce

1  Thank Pilsbury01
Chanthy O, General Manager at Thy Angkor Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks so much for your lovely comments and I am really appreciated. I do hope to see you all again in near the future and I am always here to show you more of our beautiful country. Thanks again for everything and I wish you are all the best and happiness. With best regards Thy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We contacted Thy based on a recommendation from a friend and it’s the best decision we made. Thy was very informative and flexible before we landed, providing us with a comprehensive itinerary and making sure it was to our liking.

Thy collected us from our hotel on the first morning (but he will also collect from the airport and drop you off when you leave) and we couldn’t have asked for a better tour guide. Thy is hugely knowledgable, friendly, always smiling and just fun to be around. He took us to more places than was on our original itinerary and he will give you a different kind of experience than simply joining a tour bus. He took us to some memorable places that’s not your usual tourist spots and we got to see some amazing places that we didn’t even know existed.

Thy was very flexibly during our three days with him. We felt free to stop for a coffee or change the itinerary at any point. His dinner recommendations were great and we felt completely at ease with him through our trip.

Book Thy as your tour guide! You won’t regret this at all!

Chanthy O, General Manager at Thy Angkor Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for your lovely reviews and I am really appreciated. I hope to see you all again in near the future and maybe we will see you in England !!! Thanks again for everything and we wish you are all the best. Thy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thy has a lovely comfortable air-conditioned car in which he introduced my family to the splendour of Angkor temples. He is warm and friendly with an abundance of historical information. He is also flexible to changes in the itinerary. He knew lots of ways to avoid the crowds, and he was skilled in taking many family photos. And when our teenagers decided they were done with Temples after day 2, Thy had plenty of other suggestions and we spent a pleasant day in the countryside and visiting a floating village. We can’t recommend Thy highly enough!

1  Thank Canuck20yearsabroad

Thank you very much for your lovely comments and I am really appreciated. We look forward to see you again in near the future and we are always here to serve you again and again. Thanks for everything and we wish you are all the best. Thy Angkor Tour ( Thy )

Reviewed 4 October 2018

We had a great time with Thy. Very knowledgeable, great vehicle and a very nice person. We visited the Mekong and several of the temples.

Chanthy O, General Manager at Thy Angkor Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Thank you very much for your lovely reviews and I am really appreciated. I hope you had a wonderful holiday in Cambodia and we look forward to see you again next holiday. With best regards Thy Angkor Tour

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Thy was a wonderful guide,friendly and informative. He managed to take us to some beautiful parts of Siem Reap,not just the mainstream places but also some out of the way sights.
Thy also was able to do an airport pickup and drop off which was great.
If you are planning a visit to Siem Reap, Thy would be an excellent guide.
MG. Australia

1  Thank mgallagher769
Chanthy O, Owner at Thy Angkor Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Moira, Mary and Ian, thank you very much for your lovely comments and I am really appreciated, I hope to see you all again in near the future and I am always here to help you with your trip to our beautiful country.

Thanks again and we wish you are all the best and success.

Thy Angkor Tour

Reviewed 31 May 2018

My husband and I visited Cambodia in May and I booked with this tour group online before we left Australia. Booking was easy and quick via email.
We were picked up on time and had a wonderful day with Thy and Nom, what great people. Both are so knowledgable and were happy to answer any questions we had. The tour was tailored to what we wanted to see and Thy has a wonderful knowledge of when to visit certain temples when they are a little quieter.
Nom was fantastic to hang out with for the day and very easy to talk to.
Thank you both for looking after us, we really enjoyed our day with you.

1  Thank Lee C
ThyAngkorTour, General Manager at Thy Angkor Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thanks so much for your lovely comments and we are really appreciated, we hope to see you both again in the future and will show you more of our beautiful country. Thanks again for choosing our services Thy Angkor Tour and we are always very happy to hear from you. With our best regards Thy and Nom

Reviewed 19 April 2018

My cousin and I arrived late afternoon in central Siem Riep, and we were very overwhelmed by the town. We hadn't planned a guide, and we tried our luck calling Tee (how his name is pronounced) as he had come highly recommended by close friends. We were lucky that he was free, and we set a date to see the sun rise the next day at Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat during Chinese New Year is PACKED, but Thy expertly guided us away from the crowds and was excellent at reading our mood and how much temple visiting we were up for. Many people were doing it on their own, but if you don't have much time, I think getting a guide is the only way to do it. And Thy reads perfectly when to give you space and let you be and when you want him to be there to explain things to us. We saw quite a few tourists who seemed like they were not getting enough privacy from their guide.
HE then took us to a few specialty shops around the city, into the countryside where visiting a school was a highlight. We enjoyed his company so much that we invited him to join us for dinner. He taught us a ton about the country, but also has a great sense of humor and laughed a lot with us, which is essentially what makes a trip fun. We felt like we were visiting things with a friend. We ended up using him 3 days when we had planned only a half day with a guide. Can't recommend him enough.

1  Thank katie302
ThyAngkorTour, General Manager at Thy Angkor Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you very much for your lovely comments and I am really appreciated. I really hope to see you all again in near the future and I am always very happy to serve you again. With best regards Thy

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

So personable and friendly. Great and genuine information. A good insight into real Cambodian life - thank you Thy. It was such a pleasure to meet you!

1  Thank 703TMac
ThyAngkorTour, General Manager at Thy Angkor Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thanks so much for your lovely comments and I am really appreciated. I hope to see you again in near the future and I am very happy to show you my beautiful country !!! With best wishes Thy

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We visited from USA and benefited from Thy Angkor Tour. He was recommended by my cousin who had used his services last year.

He and his guide partner Norm complement each other to provide superb customer focussed services. He understood us without any issues, and we understood his English perfectly.

Thy was most adaptable to meet our needs and eithout hrsitation drove back to get my camera battery from the hotel, which I had forgotten. When Norm and us returned from an attraction, he had the car air conditioning on so we could quickly cool down.

Next day, we wanted to go back to an attraction, since I read something about it in the book that we bought about the area. No issues whatsoever; they took us back with a smile.

The most important thing for me and my wife was some pictures together. Norm, it turned out, is almost a professional photographer and now we have wonderful memories in the pictures he took. He had no problem in using my big Sony SLR camera and also our iphone camera. Learnt a lot of photography tricks from Norm!!

The car used was a toyota, very comfortable, large and reliable and Thy is a very safe driver.

Wish we had more time to stay and make use of their services. We found their price very competitive and the bar of service level high for others to emulate.

1  Thank Vinay K
ThyAngkorTour, General Manager at Thy Angkor Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Thanks so much for your lovely comments and we are really appreciated. We hope to see you again sometime in near the future then we will serve you again. With our regards Thy & Nom

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We spent 4 days with Thy, we highly recommend him. We never would have experienced what he showed us without his expertise of the area. We had an incredible and very memorable time with him. Thankyou so very much Thy, John and Olive

2  Thank jesouter
ThyAngkorTour, General Manager at Thy Angkor Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thanks so much John & Olive for your lovely comments and I am really appreciated. I hope to see you both again and I will show you more of my beautiful country. Thanks again for everything and please May the 2018 brings you the best of luck. Thy